You've Heard of Anchor Babies. I Give You Winch Children.

http://news.yahoo.com/border-crisis-why-surge-illegal-border-crossers-children-223408701.html;_ylt=AptPS9TkIeFDOCxYIgfKiIXQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTBsanZicWdrBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHNlYwNzcg--

Used to be the plan was to get pregnant, cross the border, and drop the kid on American soil.  Kid is an instant citizen.  Mommy can't be deported.  Hell, we'll even pay for everything.

But now just send the kid half grown across the border and instant "dreamer".  Can't be deported.  Now the kid's here with no family.  Can't have that.  Start winching the family in too.

Winch children.

Don't worry, these fuckwads and their families will soon be at a voting booth near you voting to take our liberties.

It will be a slight improvement over the dead people that have been voting for decades.

Don't worry, these fuckwads and their families will soon be at a voting booth near you voting to take our liberties.

It will be a slight improvement over the dead people that have been voting for decades.

Yeah cause the dead people will stop voting now...

Yep, one of the COAs developed by DHHS has these vermin spread out across a few Army military installations within the U.S.  How do I know?  The installation that I work at received a WARNO in this regard to be prepared to receive a large portion of these illegals.

Swell.

As long as they keep getting there freebies. You bet they'll vote what ever way their told.

No habla no problem they'll print it for them too.

Fucking ridiculous.

I'm feeling racially ignored! No Japanese, I can't read the shit but I should have it. Waa!

• Like 1