I just wanted to make my first post over here a hello. There's a few names around here I recognize from my long time site. I wanted to branch out and see what other forums had to offer. So hi all nice to be with you.

Thanks guys.

salutations! I recognize your handle but not from anywhere specific. I know your on the ak forum but Amy idk any others

I spent most of the last 6 years with the ak forum. I dabbled with gunco and the files on varying handles but nothing I really took a liking to.

Show us your Saiga!

And welcome

imagejpg1_zpsf7967392.jpg

Just finished prepping it for the drill. It's an older non dimpled version but for 250 bucks I couldn't pass it up. A little tlc and she will look damn good.

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

salutations! I recognize your handle but not from anywhere specific. I know your on the ak forum but Amy idk any others

I spent most of the last 6 years with the ak forum. I dabbled with gunco and the files on varying handles but nothing I really took a liking to.

Show us your Saiga!

And welcome

imagejpg1_zpsf7967392.jpg

Just finished prepping it for the drill. It's an older non dimpled version but for 250 bucks I couldn't pass it up. A little tlc and she will look damn good.

Well all right!

Keep us posted