Who owns one? What rounds do you shoot? Grips? Holsters? Speedoaders? I just got into a model 29 with 8 3/8" full lug barrel. This thing is nuts. It's put a bigger smile on my face holding it than any handgun has firing it. I can't wait to get it hot and dirty. I call it mc. (Magnus Callahan)

When I had one I shot ammo that started with 44. I like rubber grips and thats what it came with. No holster as its pointles to holster something with that barrel length

I have an M29-2,stainless,Magna ported, night sights and custom hardwood(coco bolo)Hogue grip. Started getting hard to pull the trigger after about 2 yrs. and about 250/300 rounds fired.(used gun show buy) Sent it in to Smith and Wesson. Got it back in about 3 months and now shoots great and smooth! I normally shoot 180/240 grain bullets but, have 300's in it now. I carry it in a De Santis black leather, forward cant holster. It's also a 4in. barreled gun.

Put a scope on that thing and you'll be ready for deer hunting!

When I had one I shot ammo that started with 44. I like rubber grips and thats what it came with. No holster as its pointles to holster something with that barrel length

The only reason I'd get a holster is for hunting.

And I think I might try a scope but I'm usually partial to irons.

Edited by Ak Monty