Saiga Update 1-26-06

Called RAA. The new shipping date is Monday 1-30-06.

Person I spoke to said they should be at the distributors by Wednesday next week.

Tula or IZHMASH needs to set up a satellite factory here in America with russian equipment and make dream guns that they cant even export. Russian guns and ammo without the import hassels.

That's what they've been saying. On 1/12 they told me they'd have them in their warehouse on Tuesday (1/17) and they'd be at the distributors in 2 weeks (1/31). So it sounds like things are still on time, that's really a good sign since every other update has been about a delay.

Tula or IZHMASH needs to set up a satellite factory here in America with russian equipment and make dream guns that they cant even export. Russian guns and ammo without the import hassels.

If that were to happen, they would double in price, but then they would be U.S. guns & could be bought in their intended configuration. I'm thinking Exp-030, hinged cover, magwell, factory PG & folder, etc...

Ah, we can dream!!! :smoke:

If that were to happen, they would double in price, but then they would be U.S. guns & could be bought in their intended configuration. I'm thinking Exp-030, hinged cover, magwell, factory PG & folder, etc...

Actually no, it is better that there are no commercially available non-sporting versions. Remember, they are shotguns, so they have a different set of rules. The streetsweeper was US made and that got banned for being unsporting. Admittedly that was during the clinton years, but I dont really trust gonzales on teh gun issue at all.

Actually no, it is better that there are no commercially available non-sporting versions. Remember, they are shotguns, so they have a different set of rules. The streetsweeper was US made and that got banned for being unsporting. Admittedly that was during the clinton years, but I dont really trust gonzales on teh gun issue at all.

Gonzales is extremely anti-gun. all that we can do is hope that Bush never seriously takes any of this mans anti-gun views and makes them law.