Anyone know anything about Iron Hammer Armory?

I (hopefully) ordered an IZ 433 the other day, and decided to shop around for aftermarket parts just incase this whole fiasco effects those prices too. I was searching for an SGM internal trunnion adapter, and bumped into this company. Their trunnion adapter uses three rivets to attach to the receiver instead of the screws with the SGM. It extends deeper into the gun, and doesn't have that tab extending to the web of the gripping hand. It seems much beefier and a lot more stable, but it's about 50 bucks more and I don't have a riveting tool, yet at least. So I was hoping that someone knew something about the company, do they make good stuff? Are they reliable to order from? Or ideally, does anyone have any experience with their trunnion?

P.S.- In case I do get the Iron Hammer, anyone know where I can buy just two standard rivets? A quick search just showed kits, and I'd hate to just throw away the rest of them.

don't know about them or the  quality of their products, but if you paid by credit card you have no worries about getting the money back if they don't send it to you.

you can get trunnion rivets from K-VAR

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Thanks guys, don't forget me if you happen to hear something. They have a facebook page with about 7,000 people who like 'em, I'll go check out what people have to say about them there.