GUYS,

BEST PRICE I'VE SEEN ON USED GEN III G22's IN VG CONDITION IN A WHILE.

COUNTER SEZ 16 LEFT.

GET ONE, AND TWO LONE WOLF BBL'S, ONE IN 9P AND ONE IN 357SIG, ALONG WITH 9P SPECIFIC MAGS, AND YOU GOT 3 GUNS IN ONE. 

I DID THE EXTENDED/PORTED BBL's, BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

JUS' SAYIN'...........

SKU: GLO22G3VG

JESS1344

I've always been impressed with how Gaston was able to build pistols with his wrists deformed.

DARTH,

AFTER PACKING A P-14 AROUND FOR 20YRS, PLUS THE JILLION ROUNDS FIRED WITH THE SINGLE STACKS, IN THE COMPETITION-IN-ARMS PROGRAM, THE CHANGE WAS SUPRISINGLY EASY, THOUGH IT HAD ONE INTERMEDIATE STEP.

I CAME ACROSS A G21 GEN II AT THE PASADENA GUN SHOW, THAT HAD A "GRIP REDUCTION" DONE ON IT, FLATTENING THE BACKSTRAP, LIKE A 1911.

I PICKED IT UP, OUT OF CURIOSITY, AS I'D SEEN, AND VERY BRIEFLY HANDLED A G19 THAT HAD BEEN "REDUCED" SOME YEARS PREVIOUS TO THIS.

I PICKED IT UP AND PLACED IT IN MY FIRING HAND, AND IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT "OH.......I SHOULDN'T-OUGHTER HAD DONE THAT....."

IT WAS MY FIRST, AND MORE HAVE FOLLOWED, THOUGH NONE HAVE THE REDUCTION DONE TO THEM.

IF YOU PUT MORE THAT ONE IN YOUR SAFE, THEY WILL, LIKE HANGERS IN YOUR CLOSET, MULTIPLY!

JESS1344

There is no danger that a Glock will ever reside in my safe.

If you gave me one for free I'd sell it.

I have only two complaints about Glocks.  One is that the grip angle makes no sense.  When I hold one at a natural angle the barrel points up 20 degrees.  I could adjust to it but I have no desire to.  I have many great pistols with sensible grip angles.

The second complaint is more about glockophiles.  But I won't derail the thread by starting that fight.

Oh yeah, there is also the 45GAP.  Glock decided to reinvent the 45.  That went well.  But that's not really a complaint.  Just something I chuckle about when I hear how great Glock is.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Glockophiles. Lol. There's alot of great handguns out there. Many people struggle with the grip angle on Glocks. It never really bothered me. But I will say that now that I'm used to shooting them, most other guns the bore axis seem to sit a mile above my hand. Not really an issue though.

But I never really understood the need here in the states for a 45gap.

There is no danger that a Glock will ever reside in my safe.

If you gave me one for free I'd sell it.

I have only two complaints about Glocks.  One is that the grip angle makes no sense.  When I hold one at a natural angle the barrel points up 20 degrees.  I could adjust to it but I have no desire to.  I have many great pistols with sensible grip angles.

The second complaint is more about glockophiles.  But I won't derail the thread by starting that fight.

Oh yeah, there is also the 45GAP.  Glock decided to reinvent the 45.  That went well.  But that's not really a complaint.  Just something I chuckle about when I hear how great Glock is.

DARTH,

VERY FEW WERE MORE VOCIFEROUSLY DISTAINFUL OF THE GLOCK, THAN I.

"COMBAT TUPPERWARE" AS I RECALL, WAS A FREQUENT REFRAIN.

I DO BET OL' GASTON DOES LIE AWAKE AT NIGHT, THINKING "45GAP, WHAT WAS I THINKING"?

JESS1344

SALTY,

IF YOU HAVE EITHER A .40CAL, OR A .357SIG GLOCK, OF ANY FRAME SIZE, LONE WOLF DISTRIBUTORS MFG's AFTERMARKET BARRELS FOR THEM.

YOU CAN GET EXACT REPLACEMENT BARRELS FOR THEM, WHICH, BTW, ARE CONVENTIONALLY RIFLED, SO AS TO FACILITATE THE USE OF LEAD BULLETS, IF YOU DESIRE, BUT YOU CAN GET EXTENDED, AND/OR PORTED BARRELS ALSO.

THEY ALSO MAKE CONVERSION BARRELS, IN DIFFERENT CALIBERS, FOR DIFFERENT GLOCKS.

IN THE CASE I WAS REFERRING TO, ABOVE, YOU CAN GET A 9P CONVERSION BARREL FOR YOUR .40 OR .357 GLOCK, AND USING THE APPROPRIATE 9P MAGAZINE, SHOOT 9P OUT OF YOUR .40/.357 GLOCK.

SO, STARTING WITH ONE GUN, IN EITHER .40CAL, OR .357SIG, YOU CAN BUY THE OTHER TWO BARRELS, AND SHOOT ALL THREE CALIBERS OUT OF ONE BASIC GUN.

THIS ALSO APPLIES TO THE 10mm, AND .45CAL GLOCKS, IE, 9X25 DILLON OUT OF THE 10mm (I THINK .40CAL, TOO), AND .400 COR-BON OUT OF THE G21.

CHECK OUT LWD's BARREL SELECTION, YOU'LL BE SURPRISED AT SOME OF THE COMBINATIONS YOU CAN COME UP WITH.

JESS1344

Over the years a number of glocks have passed through my hands.

The only one I kept for any time was a sub compact that I carried for a little while.

They never impressed me like they did for some people, never bought into the glock perfection thing.

Matter of fact the glock perfection claim really rubs me the wrong way.

The price is good on a basic reliable handgun .

Personally I dislike them, too many superior guns out there to choose from.

Hello....my name is Jim and I am a 1911 snobhaha.gif