BTW, Matthew, did you receive any snow...??/ 5in in my neck of the sticks  

yeah, 4  inch with another 4-6 inches overnight, I call that a dusting. when it gets so I have to take the snow thrower out to get out of my driveway, then I would say it snowed

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

BTW, Matthew, did you receive any snow...??/ 5in in my neck of the sticks  

yeah, 4  inch with another 4-6 inches overnight, I call that a dusting. when it gets so I have to take the snow thrower out to get out of my driveway, then I would say it snowed

Yep, gotta love Lake Erie

Since this government is committing all these crimes in your name why aren't you stopping them?

Since they're all equally bad and criminal there's no reason to put off the revolution, right?

Why don't you get out there and show all us pussy koolaid drinkers who are wasting our time voting how to kill the tyrants?

These questions are rhetorical and not a call for killing politicians. I'm following the advice of Claire Wolfe for now.

Just because someone understands a problem doesnt mean they have a solution.  Making enough money to support my family takes up most of my time, fighting is for life or death situations.  Taking on the machine is not my MO, but I never claimed it to be.

I begrudgingly vote R during every election, not because its right, but because it helps my own family retain our freedom to self defense(until they turn on us), nothing more.  The republican party is just as evil, greedy, imperialistic and aloof as the democrats.  They just take a different approach.

Remember, there are courageous men who are completely indoctrinated, and whos actions are solely owned by a flawed ideology.  

Even though im not leading a fight, Im not succumbing to bullshit either.

The Turks are doing NOTHING against ISIS and they are hindering the Kurdish Peshmerga who are. They have an Islamist Government an unlike they past they are NOT America's friend right now despite what they say/might try to sell you...

In My Book They Aren't Real (Loyal) Friends.

The Turds, I mean Turks have become another Islamic state and Erdrogan wants to be the local head of the new Ottoman Empire with the Obamamzer's help.

• Like 1