Saigaman, welcome to the best fucking forum around. This is about the only forum where I haven't been banned, warned or kicked off for being myself, a prick. I am very opinionated and quite often wrong about things. But, when it comes to weapons I tend to get it right. People here are really sick of the commie fucks that try to infiltrate this forum to promote their UN agenda and attempt to self incriminate law abiding Americans.

The buffer your friends are using only protect over gassed AK's from smashing the bolt carrier into the receiver. It is not needed on a properly gassed weapon.

I've had an old saiga that was imported to Port St. Lucie Florida and was used when I purchased it. Tac47 did the conversion for me because I know that a gunsmith can do a better job setting it up to make it work perfectly every time. I could have done my own conversion like others here have but it would not be as nice as what I have. My round count? Thousands and not counting. It looks like an AK inside and has no critical wear.

I belive somebody out there will start making replacement parts but for now you have to sacrifice other shotguns and rifles to fix your saiga. If you do that, have no fear, you can easily sell your other parts and recover some of the inflated cost of a used or new saiga 12 due to the import ban. I do think Izhmash is smart enough to start producing the Saiga 12 in another country to bypass the bullshit. They may start showing up in a few years.

Have thick skin here and enjoy the madness.

• Like 1

SM1825,

This is the general discussion thread where Anything Goes..

If you have specific questions about any Saiga, Vepr and other Russian/East block firearms You need to go to the forums tab and look for appropriate thread for any answers to any of your questions...

Other than that, on this thread, be prepared to read/see anything..

BTU