I would shave her legs for free!!!

Why bother?

To go with the free bikini wax I offer.

Bikini wax? No WAY would I torture a woman, and that's what a bikini wax is...torture. Ripping the hair from her genitals? Torture.

There's LOTS better thing do do while I'm down there!

I would shave her legs with class…..Marfione ADO-L…….and it is shaveing sharp.

Tony still makes some awesome blades. I had dozens of his custom autos back when it was like pulling teeth trying to find them. One of the coolest ones was an odd ball damascus with no markings on it. Should have kept them along with all the Randall blades by business is business. The only blade I regret selling was a button opening Chris Reeve prototype, not the production model. That thing is worth a fortune and skinned deer like a laser.

I WOULD GLADLY VOLUNTEER to assist her trimming other beautiful female body hair that from time to time really needs to be trimmed. One would have to take ones time to make sure it was done correctly. smile.pngsmile.png

Years ago when sponsoring and guiding Cub Scouts on a three, (2) day hike and camp out, (merit badges) I would for show and fun shave with my USMC K-Bar utility knife. That got the young mens attention.

I will NOT TELL you how then we tried to teach the young men how to sneak up on the Camp Fire Girls camping site on the other side of the park. Hee hee hee. Woodsmen trade crafts ... stalking and stuff.

HB of CJ (old coot) long ago and far away. smile.png