Sign in to follow this  
Grim Peeper

Kalashnikov Legal Shenanigans.. A Few Questions???

A couple short questions, here goes.

Will the import ban ever end resulting in return to old prices?

I see there still available both 7.62 for $599 and 20g for around $700 are these left overs or is there a way they are still coming in?

If they are leftovers will there ever be a loophole found where they can be imported through an intermediary?

Where have you all found is to be the cheapest vendor where Saigas can be had?

Also Im seeing a 7.62 with a heavier receiver and removable stock looks a little different then the one I bought in 2011 what the deal with this model?

Also Im seeing a 7.62 with a heavier receiver and removable stock looks a little different then the one I bought in 2011 what the deal with this model?

Saiga-M: removable stock, heavier receiver, and longer barrel. I bought mine with a 100 series trunnion, swapped out the stock for an svd folder, replaced the wood handguard with a traditional poly handguard and installed a POSP. All that's left is to get the barrel turned down for an svd flash hider and I'll have a 100 series Tabuk.

• Like 2

42? I feel like I'm in Alice in wonderland. Thanks now I'm forced to wonder in the dark neither region of my soul searching for this answer. I think I'll just take up transcendental meditation now instead. Maybe the answer is there all along. Hmmmm then again I have no soul? maybe I'll just stock up on ammo.

Edited by Grim Peeper