tomorrows big day, i drivin 3 hours, im sure i will be underwhelmed by the "gun show loop hole dealers" but i shall troll the shit out of them... meeting friends and fam, gonna be good times even if the prices are shit.  gonnna see if a cz skorp or a nice ak pistol follow me home... stooooked!!!

who else is goin?

oh, and gonna get a autographed bb of gun values. sure they kinda pointless, but has a lotta info in there

I'll be at the one in Topeka. I expect there will be more Feds there than they had at Waco, after they caught that little piss ant trying to plant that bomb at Ft. Riley, even though it was their bomb.

ya, im thinkim i might just stick around for the wichita show

Just left there myself.. Seen one skorp there. Think it was 8-900.00. Lots of ridiculous prices on .22lr ammo and sks' like normal. Found a yugo .308 20rd mag for 150.00!!! Did see some cool guns though. A nice SVT-40, rob arms 5.45 Vepr, decent milsurp ammo prices. Desert Fox Outfitters is always in the lower level and they had some good deals. The place was PACKED as normal

• 11 months later...