Secrete raids to confiscate firearms from veterans.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/21/va-sends-veterans-medical-info-to-fbi-to-get-their-guns-taken-away/

I recall recently being asked if I was "paranoid much", when I suggested this would be the method employed to collect arms illegally. So to you, I ask "head in sand much"?

• Like 3

dont feel bad I was told to back away from the crack pipe by one asshole here when I suggested the law makers, judges and cops may be beefing up their stock portfolios sending everyone to jail they can ....because they are heavily invested in the public trading of the Corrections companies that have gone public on wall street

BUT WHO KNEW haha.gif ..... a Pennsylvania judge ALREADY GOT LIFE (28YRS) for $1 MILLION in kickbacks for sending far too many kids, JUVENILES    to jail for nonsense reasons....like stealing a jar of nutmeg......( thats sick law enforcement for everyone involved, cops, judges prosecutors, correction compainies & all their ilk).......yeah its started  & dont tell me they dont want everyone in prison

your not as bright as you think you are mr. crack pipe.....get your head out of the sand just because only one judge has been busted dont believe it isnt happening all over

Edited by wasrNwarpaint

The unintended consequence of this is that people who are having a hard time won't be able to get some help.

Who would open up to a doctor when it makes you a target.

• Like 3