they are the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), and the Trade In Services Agreement (TISA)...

why are they so bad and why do we assume they are  gonna push us over the brink (into revolt)

i mean, pass before we can read (Paul Ryan ® utterd those words last weekish about said treatys, it sounded real stupid when pelosi said it but we expect that, now our boy who was almost VP?!?!? OH HELL NO!!) is BEYOND retarded, but whats really going on? and literally, WTFork are we letting these assholes up there talk this ridiculous shit?!?!?!?!?!?!??! im not typing angry/drunk/high/tweaked etc im just trying to come up with how we as semi sensible logical human beings are letting our elected officials monkey f!CK us like this?????

heres a blog linked from sipsey street that discusses slightly the trade treatys...

http://politicallyshort.com/2015/06/21/requiem-for-an-american-dream/

this mihgt kinda belong in nutcase section, but i think we really gotta do something about this crap, like 30 years ago....ASAP!! hahhah

Edited by saltydecimator
  • Like 1

How can congress (with a little "c") ignore the US Constitution?  I was taught and have read the thing myself and it say a 2/3rds majority in the Senate to OK a treaty.  Does this shit change things?  And if it does and I am not sure yet, does this also mean that congress does not care one bit about our supreme law of the land?  This does not bode well with both houses and parties passing ...

Other bad shit including future attacks upon the 2nd amendment?  If they can ignore one part of the US Constitution, then they can most certainly ignore other parts also.  Just me.  People. this is getting serious.  Time for us to become POLITICALLY active and try to elect all new people to Washington DC this next time.  We may not have too many more chances.  HB of CJ (oldest coot)

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 2

The US Constitution is not respected as the law of the land any more.

Those in .gov regard it as a quaint old US history museum relic, just an old piece of paper behind glass.

Politicians carry on as criminals in the light of day and they don't care who sees it any more.

We have a very rough road ahead.

• Like 3

The US Constitution is not respected as the law of the land any more.

Those in .gov regard it as a quaint old US history museum relic, just an old piece of paper behind glass.

Politicians carry on as criminals in the light of day and they don't care who sees it any more.

We have a very rough road ahead.

Hello

Ditto that, Spartacus. Now the SCOTUS are joining that club.

I believe we are way past the time when people need to wake up. They needed to wake up a decade ago. They (we) are going to be very harshly woken up in the very near future, like it or not.

-As the old Chinese man said, "We are living in interesting times", and that ain't necessarily good.

Pray, prep, and train.

-Guido in Houston

• Like 3