I'm sorry, even antigunners can't be this stupid

So I've been making some posts in the demotivational poster thread and I was looking for some gun based ones when I found these. The mentality of poster is absolutely idiotic. Initially I had planned to post them in that thread, but I decided I didn't want that crap touching what is an overall very fun thread. Plus I like to here some input from some of the folks here.

post-35606-0-04659300-1437316541_thumb.jpg

Again, I know preaching to the choir, but seriously? A person with mental health issues kills multiple people, and he wouldn't have done it if only the rifle had been illegal.

Yeah, I'm sure he thought ( as if I could understand any thought process of a cowardly nutjob)

"Hey, I want to go and hurt a bunch of people". Oh wait, I can't use a rifle. " ok, I'll just go to the mall and buy some new pants from old navy instead "

I believe syndicate made a post about a crazy guy in china that killed about as many people in china around the same time with a butcher knife. Yeah, no guns=no killing got it

post-35606-0-35877300-1437316917_thumb.jpg

I could piss and moan about this one line for line a dozen different ways, but a simple summary is that the author completely misses the point. And I highly doubt an threat to the present would be answered by 911 in 4-5 minutes by two officers.

post-35606-0-19234900-1437317317_thumb.jpg

This is the one that chaps my ass the most. Seriously? The best defense he can come up with is " he already killed all the people he wanted to and had left? Seriously? That's the dumbest thing I had heard in a long long time. He had already left? Was he leaving for another gun? To drive his car into gym? I dont know. how can the author? i'm sure more than a few there are grateful that the assistant principle shot his sorry ass

Anyways rant over. Point being though, scary enough, there are some people out there who actually BELIEVE this line of crap.

Stay safe guys

• Like 2

Most memes are overly simplistic.  That is why they aren't called Complete Explanations.

The gun control argument will not stop until the left wins.  Because no argument is ever over until the left wins.  Well, that's not true, because the left will just pick the next thing to control and the argument goes on.  Look what has happened lately.  Every time the left "wins" on something they just get louder and demand more.

The facts about gun control are well known.  The left doesn't care about facts.  They care about fantasies.  They care about feelings.  That's the ordinary leftist dupe.  Those at the top have had a taste of power, and they want MORE.

The truth about gun control is very simple.  This cannot be debunked.

There are half a billion privately owned firearms in America.  Even if you outlawed them all today, and even if all 99% of those gun owners who are law abiding turned them in, that still leaves 5 million guns in the hands of criminals, and many millions more in the hands of police and government, who will all now be free to victimize the law abiding as they see fit.  And in this world we live in, when someone has the power to abuse, they will abuse.  There are countless examples.

• Like 3

There is no limit to the extent of human degeneracy.

There is no limit to extent of human creativity.

There is no limit to the extent of human denial.

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Life in the apocalypse. 

On the plus side....

When they make gun-owners "criminals", under the 5th Amendment, we aren't required to self-report.

I always considered myself a "law-abiding" citizen, until the lunatics took power 6 1/2 years ago and I realized not all laws are just and right.

Some may have to be ignored, in good conscious.

Edited by Sim_Player

It isn't possible to follow, or even know, all laws.  And that is exactly the point.

"The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."
- Ayn Rand

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 4