Taurus 44 mag revolver ammo ?

If you look on the net you should be able to find some for 15.00 or so for 50. There a also companies that make reloaded ammo cheaper. The best way is to start reloading yourself. Thats the only way to shoot a centerfire cheap except for the 9mm which you can get in quanitity cheap. The 44 is a favorite of mine. Depending on the components, you can load a box of 50 for about 4.00 in a light practice load.

If you look on the net you should be able to find some for 15.00 or so for 50. There a also companies that make reloaded ammo cheaper. The best way is to start reloading yourself. Thats the only way to shoot a centerfire cheap except for the 9mm which you can get in quanitity cheap. The 44 is a favorite of mine. Depending on the components, you can load a box of 50 for about 4.00 in a light practice load.

is reloading easy or is it something tht requires a rocket science degree? I always buy off the shelf stuff but I wouldnt mind knowing how to reload cause i would be able to reload my 30-06 then also.

Thanx

Rob

Reloading is very easy. Pick up one of the reloading manuals like the Lyman. Theres instructions in all of them. Basicly you resize the case, put in a new primer, put in a proper powder charge and seat the bullet. Thats a little oversimplified but a pretty good discription. Ive been reloading since 1972. Makes shooting centerfires cheap.

Makes shooting centerfires cheap.

LOL BULLSHIT!! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

only cheap after 10 years of doing it and all the equipment has paid for itself!!! :up:

you will need to have on hand... Reloading manuals, A Press, a set of dies, case lube, trays, primer pocket reamer, case sizer, neck deburring tool, chamfer tools, powders ( at least 5 different kinds), bullets ( at least 5 different weights), primers ( magnum and regular), more dies for another size case... another press so ya dont have to swap out all the time... scales, powder measures, funnels, scoops, shell boxes, more trays,more manuals, a brass tumbler cause they GOTTA be clean...more powder cause the one load shoots awesome, more bullets cause that weight is just the shiznits, more primers, another set of dies cause you just bought a new rifle, more trays, another scale to weigh brass and bullets for making match grade loads...another powder measure cause the first is set to THAT load and its not worth fiddling with it... then more powder, more primers, more bullets...

do you notice the PATTERN HERE??!!?!? its only cheaper if you DONT ADD IN THE COST OF EQUIPMENT!!!

or you have the equipment since ( uh huh...) 1972!!! LOL :up:

Dont get me wrong... I just got bit by the reloading bug... THANK GOD I have a buddy with MOST of the stuff... I STILL bought a press, dies, case trimmer, powder, bullets, primers ( All to do the .50 BMG as you cant use a standard press for that size casing)... then a scale to weigh components, a powder measure specific for the 50 bmg, trays, ammo boxes, etc..etc...plus I had to buy second set of dies for my .204 ruger, and of course, bullets, primers, powder, brass... etc..etc..etc... it never ends!!!!

But I got handloads for the .204 that will OUTSHOOT hornady factory loads!!! I have the load tuned to shoot 6 bullets in one ragged hole, SMALLER than the size of a US dime!!! and they are screaming downrange at JUST UNDER 4400 FPS!!!! and I can make THOSE LOADS for 1/2 the cost of a box of factory hornady ammunition!!! ( If I DO NOT COUNT THE DIES in the cost!!!!)

Reloading kicks ass ONCE YA GET THE STUFF... and like all the gun related fun... theres ALWAYS just that one more thing you gotta have!!! :lol::up: :up:

:smoke: