Want to feel like a thief? Here is your chance!

I don't know, stripped lowers are well below $100 now and stripped uppers are cheap.  I counted 7 on the Brownells website that were under $100 with one under $45!  With shipping and paying an FFL to transfer, I have decided to skip lowers on prize tables.  I passed several this year due to the low value.  If you want a lower, buy it in person at a local shop and that way you don't have to pay the extra to transfer.

Doug

If you have a dealer like mine that will transfer 3 lowers for $20...

3 lowers you bought somewhere else or from him?  When you buy from an FFL he should transfer for free but I usually have to pay $25 to $35 per item to transfer.  I was thinking about getting an FFL to save some money on my stuff and make some side money doing transfers.

Doug

• Like 1

Well this particular lower sells for $250, the upper by Rainer guarantee it is @ $200. $160 for a $500 setup.

I agree with what patriot said  "Looks too good to be true...". Man, put a nice trigger group in it, nice socom barrel, furniture and make $1000.

Well this particular lower sells for $250, the upper by Rainer guarantee it is @ $200. $160 for a $500 setup.

I agree with what patriot said  "Looks too good to be true...". Man, put a nice trigger group in it, nice socom barrel, furniture and make $1000.

Upper is $69.95 at Rainier Arms.

Lower is $117.64 at DSG Arms.

Mag is under $20.

Total just over $200 but you have to pay shipping and transfer.  Not a horrible deal but not even close to a steal.

Doug 

dsg is oout of stock...

Looks like it is in stock at Delta Tactical for $117.64.  Google is your friend.  Gunbroker is like Ebay, there are some regular Joes just trying to sell their extra guns but most of the stuff is being sold by people trying to make a living off Gunbroker.  Almost nothing on there is going to be a smoking deal.

Doug

• Like 1