Mr Grumpy 

Please dont refer to what (they) will have (me) doing.

I am a free man, free to make my own decisions regardless of what some big city police chief may think.

And I am only one of millions!

First of all I am smart enough not to live anywhere near any big city.

Second of all, just who is going to disarm me, and millions of others like me, (they) cant even disarm the thugs in the middle of those (big cities)

Shitcago has had about 150 shootings just since Jan first, ...they have the harshest of gun laws there!

I wont ever own a (smart gun) and I doubt they will have the impact that some foresee 

And if I remember correctly...Chicken Little was wrongbig_smile.gif

No, they will not stop until they waste billions in taxpayer money giving firearm manufacturers incentives to bring therm to market.... for them to collect dust.

I dont see liberals giving ANY money to firearms manufacturers

How about the billions of dollars spent annually by local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies for guns, ammunition, and other gear? 

What happens if government agencies start saying "We'll buy our guns from S&W because they only sell smart handguns to the public" or other such nonsense. Think Glock, Springfield, Ruger etc. (and of course their shareholders) are going to lose out on hundreds of millions of dollars when LEO agencies don't buy from them? So they'll follow suit and do the same. 

And there you have it, a 100% legal, 100% constitutional, 100% capitalist way of effectively eliminating sales of quality handguns to the vast majority of the public. 

That kind of thinking has worked out great for Colt.

• Like 1

No, they will not stop until they waste billions in taxpayer money giving firearm manufacturers incentives to bring therm to market.... for them to collect dust.

I dont see liberals giving ANY money to firearms manufacturers

How about the billions of dollars spent annually by local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies for guns, ammunition, and other gear?

What happens if government agencies start saying "We'll buy our guns from S&W because they only sell smart handguns to the public" or other such nonsense. Think Glock, Springfield, Ruger etc. (and of course their shareholders) are going to lose out on hundreds of millions of dollars when LEO agencies don't buy from them? So they'll follow suit and do the same.

And there you have it, a 100% legal, 100% constitutional, 100% capitalist way of effectively eliminating sales of quality handguns to the vast majority of the public.

That kind of thinking has worked out great for Colt.

Great thing about capitalism is, if there us a niche in the market (say 150,000,000 customer niche ) then a company will be sure to fill that gap.

As consumers we would look to those providers. Several companies refused to sell law enforcement weapons outlawed in those states.

Fortunately for us constitutional supporters ARE men of principal clear and defined. This is what sets us apart from the left, the have no defined moral tangible long term principal to guide them. Only what feels benevolent at the time.