• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Shankspony

Shankspony

Nerd with a Gun

• PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:39 AM

Has anyone else ordered through Mike's website after Christmas and have delayed orders? The one I placed on the 10th has been idle ever since with no response to email or phone.

I had placed an order before Christmas and it shipped fine. Pretty sure I'm not being snookered but no communication has me worried about fulfillment.

Thoughts?

RAA IZ-107 (mfg: 09/02/2009) - Poly Choke, Barrel Nut, SGM Tri-rail
Legion IZ-332 (mfg: 7/26/2011) - Bushnell Trophy 1x32, Bipod, Timbersmith Black Furniture, AK74 Bulgarian Brake, Tapco G2 FCG, BG

CAI Micro Draco (2015)

#2 GunFun

GunFun

Apparently, guy who has made way too many posts.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,143 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:35 PM

He has a track record of going into hiding and working his butt off with no communication when he bites off more than he can chew. You'll get your stuff, but when is unknowable.

• Shankspony likes this

#3 yakdung

yakdung

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

In the same boat. Waiting another drum to be shipped.

"If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." ~ B. Franklin

#4 Shankspony

Shankspony

Nerd with a Gun

• PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:44 PM

I'm gun shy... Waited a month for a stupid vz58 stock to clear customs :D

Thanks, GunFun!

Legion IZ-332 (mfg: 7/26/2011) - Bushnell Trophy 1x32, Bipod, Timbersmith Black Furniture, AK74 Bulgarian Brake, Tapco G2 FCG, BG

CAI Micro Draco (2015)

#5 Shankspony

Shankspony

Nerd with a Gun

• PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:18 AM

Alright... I guess it's time to take some action.

CAI Micro Draco (2015)

#6 yakdung

yakdung

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:14 AM

Neat trick. Using others to float a manufacturer a loan. He needs to get hopping, before I fire off a letter to the Attorney General of the state of Ohio. I don't play this childish BS.

• Shankspony likes this

"If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." ~ B. Franklin

#7 Shankspony

Shankspony

Nerd with a Gun

• PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:34 PM

Uh oh... You hear something Yak?

CAI Micro Draco (2015)

#8 yakdung

yakdung

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:42 PM

Not yet and I'm not happy. Total BS.

• Shankspony likes this

#9 joncgard

joncgard

• 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:41 PM

I am having the same issue as you guys.  My order was placed on 8 Jan, payment came out from my bank account on 11 Jan, but my MDARMS account shows "processing" for this order.  I've sent a couple emails asking if I can get an estimated date, but no response. 

I've placed a couple orders in the past and those transactions went perfectly, so I would like to give MDARMS the benefit of the doubt.  I am not sure how long I am willing to wait without any information at all.  If I had any type of feedback, I would feel better about the status of my order and the company in general.   

Seeing that MDARMS wont return any emails, and they have no phone number, I have no idea what to do.  Should I wait this out longer without any feedback from MDARMS?  Should I ask my bank do a chargeback?  I would hate to initiate a chargeback since they look bad on a company and may have fees that would be passed down to MDARMS. 

#10 Shankspony

Shankspony

Nerd with a Gun

• PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:24 AM

Hey Jon... Waiting until the end of the month to take further action.

I've sent my "menacing email." I'll be contacting the BBB and law enforcement next.

CAI Micro Draco (2015)

#11 Shankspony

Shankspony

Nerd with a Gun

• PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:32 PM

I talked with Mike today. There was a SNAFU with his store. I'll post more in General Discussion.
  • yakdung likes this

CAI Micro Draco (2015)

#12 yakdung

yakdung

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:17 PM

I talked with Mike today. There was a SNAFU with his store. I'll post more in General Discussion.

Thanks for taking the lead on this. A virtual beer for you beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

• Shankspony likes this

#13 joncgard

joncgard

• 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 09:51 AM

Thanks for getting that info.  Hopefully Mike has no issues with the delayed orders when his web hosting gets changed. 

#14 Shankspony

Shankspony

Nerd with a Gun

• PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:00 PM

Heard from Mike... Looks like he found a way. His email said he's in a position to start filling orders.
  • yakdung likes this

CAI Micro Draco (2015)

#15 Brad737

Brad737

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:31 AM

After 2 months, repeated unanswered emails, and a phone number that doesn't allow messages, I contacted my bank to stop payment. I realize that the Saiga 12 market has kind of died, but if MD is no longer in business, they shouldn't have a website that takes peoples' money. It's a shame. MD made some nice products.
Model citizen...Zero discipline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users