Newbie, need information on Saiga .410 shells/clips

Newbie and I am not familiar with forum rules and regulations.  So if I make mistakes, please forgive me.  My wife I both have Saiga .410.s.  Since I have lots of .410 2 1/2" ammo for my Taurus Judge, we have been trying to use the 2 1/2" ammo in the Saigas.  The 2 1/2'' shells hang up on the feed ramp.  I have tried  using the original clips, new .410x76 clips, and recently bought new Gen 2 clips with no luck.  Three inch shells work ok.  AK's are not new to me as I have several other AK's in the gun safe (one is a Saiga 12 gauge).  I have tried to search the forum to see if this issue has already been address.  So I am hoping some of the Saiga experts out there can tell me what I need to do to allow usage of 21/2" shells.  thanks-lw/ 

To all. Thank you for your feed back.  It looks like it's time to by some by some more clips.  Does anyone know what size shells the Gen 2 clips are for?  The 3" shells seem to be just a bit to long.  It appears I did not provide enough information about my Judge and 2 1/2" shells.  My Judge is chamber for 3" shells.  So why the 2 1/2" shells ?  A half of case of Lawman 2 1/2" shells were a gift.  Who could pass up free ammo.  Thanks everyone-lw/

Edited by Redneck9824

That's what I was thinking^^^^^^^^

Clipazine! I like that!

Like I said show us a picture of the problem a FTF can be anything.

There is a lot of good people here to help you.

Just let us see the problem.

Edited by jerry52