I would rather not use them, but there is a particular muzzle device that I want, but it's out of stock in the thread pitch that I need. However, it is available in other pitches and I could use an adapter to make it fit my rifle.

I'm just wondering if using a thread adapter could possibly have a negative affect on accuracy. 

Thanks in advance.   

It depends, many can change the PoA/PoI and require a rezero. Just adding the weight to barrel alone will change it somewhat.

Accuracy is repeatablity so if things are stable and group sizes are unchanged after the rezero then accuracy was not affected.

Otherwise something is amiss, if the device is well made I dont see a problem but as all things where many variables exist YMMV.

No quick answer. Adding another machined part results in 'stacking errors'. The small tolerances in each part can add or subtract from the deviation of the machining errors of the other components. You will MOST likely see some degradation of accuracy, BUT - there is also a small chance of the errors cancelling each other and INCREASING accuracy!