Do you have this handguard on your S-20

That buttstock also looks a little different. I could modify a regular forend off a 410 or one of the rifles to look like that and work on a 12 0r 20. Could even cut some sweet lookin vents in there for cooling.

Neato!

I like the look of this "squared off" handguard, WITHOUT THE CHECKERING.

The Checkering is effective, but it makes it look like a hunting weapon, not a military weapon.

Personal Opinion.

So, It can work on an S-12, or one of the .410 variants/rifle variants can be made to work on an S-12?

Thanks, CGuns

The pic is there:

http://roehmguitars.midtnn.net/wood/gab1.jpg

Gaboon Ebony, also sometimes referred to as Nigerian Ebony (incorrectly referred to) is one of the rarest exotic hardwoods.

I am into ultra exotic wood species. The Gaboon Ebony is most desireable if it is completely jet black. Minimal silver streaking and brown accents actually degrade its value.

I have seen planks cut that were jet black with silver streaks. The silver streaks are whitish silver. It is incredible. A very rare wood.

My favorites are Figured Burled Karelian Birch, Quilted Japanese Tamo ash and the Ebony. Some of the Rosewood species are nice, too.

Edited by CGuns

That's pretty black CGuns.

I've had some experience building guitars (acoustic) and we used some pretty nice woods for that. Rosewood was about the most exotic available to us then. Just a piece of 1/4" x 2" x2' for a fretboard was around 25 bucks back then and that was in 83'. Some dumbass kid in shop class decided it would be cool to steal 4 of them from the stock room and build a square bong out of it! :rolleyes::cryss: He had to take a job while he was suspended and pay the shop teacher back the $100 :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: