Ak to wever rail

BSA to hold me over for a bit

vented grip

Harris Bi-pod

and that is about it!

HPIM0224.jpg

HPIM0223.jpg

HPIM0222.jpg

Nice! Still like the FCG Converted. But to each their own.

eerrr...correct me if im wrong, please.. but did someone forget to play the parts game. Im refering to the addition of the folding stock with pistol grip. 922 violation???

That's why it's best to read this board thoroughly before buying something like that. I really think Ace does a major disservice in offering that stock.

The thread on that Ace folding stock

I'm stepping out on a limb by suggesting this but, if you have that stock I would take the pistol grip off because to me it looks a lot like the Ace Universal bolck that I put on FullChoke's .223, only with a pistol grip attached. My suggestion is to reuse the PG so with the parts you already have get a trigger group, and a PG nut Suggest using Blackjackbuffers.com for both then. Then Convert it to standard PG configuration Spend maybe 40 or 50 bucks additionally and your legle assuming those High map 308 mags hit the market soon your in business! You might want to order a shorter stock but the ACE is modular so you can improve it over time and I'd bet you could sell what you don't have a use for.

Good Luck.

I plan to buy a 308 for my birthday this year and convert it as soon as I get it.

I have all my conversion tools in a special box.

When the USA mags come, we should be 922r compliant with USA mag (3 parts) , and a tapco gaspiston (for 4parts total), for those of us with unconverted S-.12's As long as anyone with the "no conversion" folder's use only USA parts, they should be OK with the mags and gaspiston.

The biggest problem that I see is that with the folder you cannot use the factory mags, or 922 rears it's ugly head. With the stock (except tapco gaspiston) S-.308 , it is USA made with USA mags, and "forign" with factory mags. No problem, but don't get tired out with all that "construction" everytime you change mags!

Well it has been removed! Temporary! see i ask the guy at ace if it was legal to do and he said YES(even told him it was 100% stock! Which if that little prick was lieing so be it! So whatis aQuick and easy(and cheap) help to get it where it would be legal please help!

I read the tech articles and cant find the one refferred to earlier!

Edited by jedge