O.K., I'm back in the 410 club again...

O.K. - my buddy dropped by the Flint location & scanned for any deals. No gotta-haves, no Saigas, no nothing. I was out & about & dropped in the next day. They had a S-410 on the shelf. $199 plus tax on sale. (reg $229) I think it was supposed to be $25 off but I got $30. The found it in the store room that day while cleaning.

:smoke:

updated 01-06-06:

Conversion Done!

post-2093-1136556089_thumb.jpg

Saiga 410 - $212

K-Var Warsaw Buttstock - $40

G2 FCG - $36

Pistol Grip $12

$300 total

Edited by dinzag

I hear ya dodge. At least ya got CDNN down there...not that that helps. I thought all locations around me were out of 'em (6 stores) until this one popped up.

Edited by dinzag

Bump - Pic added to first post...

Nice pic. But? Pic says conversion done but it looks downright stock to me. Whatcha done?

O.K. my bad, I added a parts list to the first post...

I might pop a T6 collapsable & a SAW grip on it to see what it looks like.

man do i miss bunny hunting. originally from Indiana and we filled the pot regularly with cottontails. out here in AZ all we got is Jacks and they are kinda stringy to eat, but i did try one. the good thing is that they are by the 100's in the orange fields. the owners of the fields let us hunt there since the jacks chew on the drip lines and then the trees don't get any water. i usually use my .22 or the .17 but hunting with the AR or the AK or the Mini is a BLAST literally!