LOOKEE WHAT I GOT, LALEELALEELALEE

You need to get rid if it quick, it will just start you down a long road of buying 308 guns and piles of mil surplus ammo for sure, I will sacrifice my self to prevent your long slide in to the expensive addiction there. :)

I swear it will be the ruin of you, I got one of them then needed a second and then third variant, plus a saiga 308 plus then , well you see what I mean.

Just get ready to buy ammo in boxes that seem to hang around the house, I have three wood or steel crates in the living room full of it now(308).

You need to get rid if it quick, it will just start you down a long road of buying 308 guns and piles of mil surplus ammo for sure, I will sacrifice my self to prevent your long slide in to the expensive addiction there. :)

I swear it will be the ruin of you, I got one of them then needed a second and then third variant, plus a saiga 308 plus then , well you see what I mean.

Just get ready to buy ammo in boxes that seem to hang around the house, I have three wood or steel crates in the living room full of it now(308).

i have 308 coming out my ass also, plus there is a gun show today!!, i'm gonna take her down there and hand fit mags for it and find a bipod. am looking for an S12 also to match my S20 or a nice M1. i am a C&R and trust me i know the addiction!!!

how much was it. I see the ones for 350 at my local shop, as well as the next up ones for 750. thought about getting one, but after the things Ive read and seen and been told, Im quite leery of these rebuilt guns.

On muzzle attachments, you'd be surprised how nice a bare muzzle is on a CETME/G3. My G3 had the ear blasting brake during the ban, and I was one happy camper to replace it with a real flash hider. What was even better though was a vortex style by Rick-16 threaded for the AK. I cutted and rethreaded my G3 muzzle with AK thread, and have to say I couldn't be happier.

On muzzle attachments, you'd be surprised how nice a bare muzzle is on a CETME/G3. My G3 had the ear blasting brake during the ban, and I was one happy camper to replace it with a real flash hider. What was even better though was a vortex style by Rick-16 threaded for the AK. I cutted and rethreaded my G3 muzzle with AK thread, and have to say I couldn't be happier.

you can cut with an ak thread? i have to go to work, but what are the dimensions? I was under the impression that you could only use the 15x1, i have a dinasaur brain so options don't come so quick. i was looking for a FH that would also take the bayo, do a test for me, i'm sure you have a cetme bayo laying around and see if the ak fh will fit the bayo, if so, i can get those tap and dies all day i can't find a 15x1 anywhere,even on the other boards. thanx

• 2 weeks later...
how much was it. I see the ones for 350 at my local shop, as well as the next up ones for 750. thought about getting one, but after the things Ive read and seen and been told, Im quite leery of these rebuilt guns.

325 shipped to my ffl