Any "insider" info on the 10 rnd. mags

Any updates on the 10 rd."mags" from either builder/ testers?? It's difficult to wait w/NO info?

NOBODYS talking to me thats a good sign

I would guess that they are in early production trying to sort out bugs

once they have produced enough mags to sell them at a resonable price and still payoff there invesment

(plus some profit if there smart) they will release them onto the market

they might also be buying up used saigas themselves knowing after the mags come out everyone will want

one :unsure:

just do what I did sell your saiga 12 buy a saiga 223 and a mossburg 590 milpark with a copp stock

send your rifle to tony and enjoy untill the new amunition feeding devices for s12 :rolleyes: hit

Either that or everybody is just sick of waiting, and is being adult about it and just biding their time QUIETLY...

Because honestly... its gotten to the point that people are just saying FUCK IT... when it happens it happens, and thats that...

Personally, I could care if they NEVER get built... I cant have them, so they dont do me any good. LOL

Thats one reason I wasnt answering... except to mention the above...

:smoke:

Dead stinking decaying horses should not be nudged. Ever peel a two or three day old dead mouse off the driveway that someone's cat left behind? That's what this thead smells like.

PATIENCE

Hey I think that's the same smell as anchovies! :lol::lol:

Anyone talk to RAA maybe they''d be willing to help push things along maybe even front some development monies) since it will greatly improve their products reception. I've been put on back order status and am frankly considering cancelling as I just don't want one if the mags aren't to be had for them and at a reasonable price.

Anyone talk to RAA maybe they''d be willing to help push things along maybe even front some development monies) since it will greatly improve their products reception. I've been put on back order status and am frankly considering cancelling as I just don't want one if the mags aren't to be had for them and at a reasonable price.

Don't think there is any reason to assume either concern at this point. Give 'em time. :smoke:

I've been put on back order status and am frankly considering cancelling as I just don't want one if the mags aren't to be had for them and at a reasonable price.

HONESTLY?!?!?!? You have got to be kidding me!!!

I suppose its like anything else, though... I dont want a screwdriver, if I cant get 10" screws to use with it, or I wont buy the lawnmower, if I cant get the 10' mower deck to use on it... or I wont buy a car if I cant get a 10' wing to put on the trunk...

I understand EXACTLY how you feel!!!! :up: :up:

Well, ok, maybe I dont... thats just DUMB... :huh::blink::wacko::bag:

thats ok... dont buy one... dont buy a .308 either, they only have 8 round mags... no whining about those either... more guns for the rest of us! :lol:

:smoke:

That's the main problem. Too many people think they can offer help or "PUSH" things along and the folks designing and making things will magically go faster. That is not the way it works. You can believe the guys working on ALL the new upcoming projects are already moving as fast as they can and no matter how impatient and bitchy everyone gets the best thing to do is just sit back and wait. I'm sure both Ian and Kevin now wish that they had not announced their plans to build these mags and just gone ahead and done it so they could have avoided all the whining and pestering they have had to endure while putting 100% of their enrgy into the projects. I know the feeling.

That's the main problem. Too many people think they can offer help or "PUSH" things along and the folks designing and making things will magically go faster. That is not the way it works. You can believe the guys working on ALL the new upcoming projects are already moving as fast as they can and no matter how impatient and bitchy everyone gets the best thing to do is just sit back and wait. I'm sure both Ian and Kevin now wish that they had not announced their plans to build these mags and just gone ahead and done it so they could have avoided all the whining and pestering they have had to endure while putting 100% of their enrgy into the projects. I know the feeling.

+1 on that!

Hrm...if the importer pushed a high capacity magazine it would probably negate the "sporter" configuration of the Saigas, they'd be declared DD, and a ton of people would be phucked. Additionally, if a high-cap magazine goes on a saiga that's not 922r compliant, I think it's a violation. So no, let's not encourage that.

Let's leave it at "patience is the ultimate virtue." It'd be cool to get them, but we're not going to die without them and we have other things that we can be working on.

Could somebody please explain what happened to 5rnd magazines? Are the new importers getting these, or just 4rnd magazines? Thanks

Additionally, if a high-cap magazine goes on a saiga that's not 922r compliant, I think it's a violation.

The soupbowl ATF letter declared the Saiga12 to only have 13 foreign parts if you dont count in a

pistol grip. The magazine is 3 parts. All original Saiga12 without a magazine = 10 parts.

A factory original Saiga12 should be legal then with an American made 10 round magazine.

http://www.concentric.net/~Ldrennan/page12.html

Disregard the pisol grip counted because its not on an original Saiga12 therefore making the count 13 parts.

Edited by expeditionx

Additionally, if a high-cap magazine goes on a saiga that's not 922r compliant, I think it's a violation.

The soupbowl ATF letter declared the Saiga12 to only have 13 foreign parts if you dont count in a

pistol grip. The magazine is 3 parts. All original Saiga12 without a magazine = 10 parts.

A factory original Saiga12 should be legal then with an American made 10 round magazine.

http://www.concentric.net/~Ldrennan/page12.html

Disregard the pisol grip counted because its not on an original Saiga12 therefore making the count 13 parts.

You don't have to worry about 922® if it's NFA. :angel: