Here's a picture of my new CZ 75b 9mm in Satin Nickel with Hogue grips. This isn't my picture, my digital camera takes lousy pics but this is a picture from a CZ Forum site which inspired my color selection.

MyCZ75B9mm.jpg

NICE!...don't own one, but have played with them at my local gun shop on occasion....damn nice piece of work you got there.

enjoy it!

I love it! Satin nickel huh? Is it pretty in person? I'm stuck on the Blued ones I think....

It's a CZ 75 series. Couldn't be anything wrong with it. Other than weight. And I like em heavy anyway.

Got my CZ 83 .32 on order to match up with my VZ-61 Skorpion.

But I really want that CZ 75 for CCR carry.

GO CZ!

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

I haven't shot it yet. I'll have to add a range report when I do. I hear great things about CZ's and their accuracy.

It is real pretty in person. My camera didn't capture it which is why I went with this pic.

The P-01 looks nice as well. It's supposedly the only NATO spec handgun that's availble on the market. It has a smaller barrel length for concealed carry.

And as far as customization goes, this guy Hakan makes nice wood grips for CZ's.

you havent shot it yet???? how have you managed to wait? you must have more patience than I do or something.

is that particular one DA only? that looks a lot like a CZ one of my friends has.

you havent shot it yet???? how have you managed to wait? you must have more patience than I do or something.

is that particular one DA only? that looks a lot like a CZ one of my friends has.

Actually, I got home from work Friday Night and received the message from the gun shop that it was in. So I was able to get there before closing and pick it up. I worked Saturday and they were closed Sunday so I'm looking to get to the gun shops indoor range some night this week.

It's DA/SA.

The gun shop I picked up my CZ at has a used Saiga 12 that they took recently. I'm pretty much banned from buying anymore guns for a while.

And finally, the rifles that CZ make look pretty nice to. One of them would probably be my next purchase. That or the CZ P-01.

Glad we have CZ fans here.

They are the Saiga for the handgun community. Beefy, and bad ass!

And they need more love, and recognition.

Eastern Euro"peons" don't know how to market firearms for shit! :smoke:

It's really sad actually. Have one tough ass movie where the good guy, or bad has a CZ.

Up from there....

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up a CZ85DB in 9mm luger lastyear and its a great shooter it was in the used pistol section in new condition in the plastic case and two mags for $299. Just lastweek I found a CZ83 in 380ACP in excellent condition with plastic case and all the goodies for $210, i snatched it up. I seen a CZ75B for $299 too in excellent condition also, i passed on it but may go back for it soon. The CZ75/85 is the choice of the russian special ops, its a great gun. I put in the stronger wolf recoil spring and i'm shooting wolf ammo. The CZ85 is a lot easier to control with the stronger spring.

If you don't like the CZ's leave them for me i'll take them anyday. I like my 1911a1's 45acp but you just can't beat a CZ in 9mm too. I don't care who makes it as long as it works, it functions and cycles when i need it to thats what counts it has to be reliable and dependable.

If your looking for a GREAT BUY on a 1911a1 45acp thats affordable and reliable too the new Auto-Ordnance Army WW2 copy 45acp is a no frills, shooter thats awesome too my dealer has them for $399 too, thats a brand new 1911a1 that functions and cycles flawlessly. I just purchased one and we hammered it with over 250rds of wolf ammo and it never stove piped or jammed once during the whole time. Its the best brand new 1911a1 that i have ever purchased so far in 30+ years of owning them.

I still like the CZ in 9mm.... :haha: thats a purdy one in satin nickle too, i have to look for one of those too... :cryss:

Edited by Unknown Poster

I really like this gun!! Looking forward to adding another CZ at some point. They are the Saiga of the handgun community. They have two pretty active forums to get questions answered.

Here's a pic of my last trip to the range. Fifty shots of ammo that a friend of mine's father reloads .Still working on squeezing the trigger rather than jerking it.

PHOTO_1.jpg

I really like this gun!! Looking forward to adding another CZ at some point. They are the Saiga of the handgun community. They have two pretty active forums to get questions answered.

Here's a pic of my last trip to the range. Fifty shots of ammo that a friend of mine's father reloads .Still working on squeezing the trigger rather than jerking it.

PHOTO_1.jpg

Looks like a fairly dead target to me.

Are high cap magazines available for the CZ? And what caliber is it available in?

Here's a link to their handgun page : http://www.cz-usa.com/products_handguns.php?m=1

9mm,40,45 are all available in various configurations.

Alot of people on the CZ forums are getting the P-01 which supposedly is the only NATO spec handgun available to the public. They also have some people making custom wood handgrips to dress them up.

I can't say enough about CZ's either. I've had a CZ 75 SA 9mm, with a Kadet .22 slide too, for about 5 years now. I like it better than my competition 1911 .40 cal that cost more than twice as much. In fact I've thought seriously of selling the expensive 1911, don't worry I have others :), and using the cheaper CZ for IPSC. Even if I'd then be shooting Minor class I don't think I'd care.

I'll have to try the heavier Wolf spring in mine, they fit the 75/85 right?

Also, I just traded another pistol for a P01 with with 2 hicap mags, an M3 rail-mount light, extra wood grips, and an IWB holster. I can't wait until it comes in!! :cryss:

One more tidbit. I got to shot an SP01 this last Saturday at the range. The guy next to me offered and I couldn't resist. :killer: All I can say is, Damn!, if it didn't already have the 75 SA I'd get one of those too!

Edited by AK-treO8

PHOTO_1.jpg

Looks like a fairly dead target to me.

Are high cap magazines available for the CZ? And what caliber is it available in?

Yes I have a 17rd & 15rd mags for my CZ85BD samey/same as a CZ75 they come with 10rd mags. Yup that 18rds with one in the pipe. I know they also have larger mags for my CZ83 too but i have bought any yet. Again these are awesome pistols and they can still be found like new in used condition at very affordable prices and there accurate too. I went up to the 16lb wolf recoil spring and i'm shooting wolf 9mm ammo and its perfect with less recoil and it has a faster cycling time too. The stronger recoil spring cuts down on the time wasting over travel of the slide too.

BTW; After seeing what a difference a stronger recoil spring can make in my 1911a1 i plan on changing all my recoil springs in all my pistols to stronger ones too. My CZ85BD is awesome too with the 16lb spring.

Edited by Unknown Poster