complete at last

:blink: Saiga 20 sporter converted to the right look. :blues:

CAR 15 4 position stock

AK stock converter

AK black recoil buffer

AK Tapco G2 single hook trigger group

AK SAW pistol grip

Trigger guard and group moved up to original position from sporter configuration

20 x 76mm magazine ramp conversion

Barrel removal, shortening, FSB and muzzle brake attachment w/MIG tack welds

Reassembly of barrel to trunion and riveting

Total barrel / muzzle brake length 19 1/4 inches

Drilling holes in the foregrip for ventilation

Drilling gas ports 3/32" x 3

Using the right shells for proper cycling

Special thanks to the following people :up: :

Cobra 76 two

IndyArms

AegisDei

BattleRifleG3

Rusty

dinzag

Bvamp

Wolverine

And anyone else I forgot to mention from the forums. :super:

Again thanks to all. I just now read an old post by dinzag about the magazine conversions from 10-26-2005 and I'll be trying that as well. The weld tack on the FSB and muzzle brake are kind of rough due to the MIG welder and my own inexperience with this type of welding but maybe later when the s12s become more available I'll be trying some total ak conversions like the ones I see on the posts. :eek: I had used the longer fixed stock which is on my AK but found that the adjustable stock is better when used with the recoil pad.

no they dont let you PG any semi automatic shotgun with the capability of accepting a detachable magazine larger than 5 rounds. It does not matter that we cant even HAVE the hi caps for the saiga shotguns here, just that the gun accepts them. I guess it is a class b felony, or to be more specific, an assault weapon.

I dont give a shit, but you might not want to go around to too many ranges with it in the facist state of NY.

I think im going to go outside and shoot a tree down. have a good one guys.

no they dont let you PG any semi automatic shotgun with the capability of accepting a detachable magazine larger than 5 rounds. It does not matter that we cant even HAVE the hi caps for the saiga shotguns here, just that the gun accepts them. I guess it is a class b felony, or to be more specific, an assault weapon.

I dont give a shit, but you might not want to go around to too many ranges with it in the facist state of NY.

I think im going to go outside and shoot a tree down. have a good one guys.

my sentiments exactly :killer:

Thanks for the honorable mention... didnt know I helped... but glad to be of service! LOL

Looking good... I like the muzzlebreak on the S20... same one as on mine... Although... It makes trap shooting kinda tough... hard to sight in with the big sight up front... I shoot better without it... but thats just me...

I also REALLY dig the 3 stooges pics with the guns held up, like they are holding them... TOO COOL!!!! :up: :up:

as far as a PG on a shotgun in NY... yeah, its a no-no... but really... unless you do something stupid with it to get in trouble to begin with... chances of anyone even realizing the PG on a shotgun is a no -no is probably slim... least thats the way it is round here... I have had local police/sherrifs SHOOTING my pg's S20 way back when, and they loved it... and had NO IDEA it was an illegal configuration! ROFL!!!

:smoke:

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice. Not sure how I helped, but it looks good.

Looks good! Is it cycling pretty much anything you feed it? And what kind of recoil pad is that? It makes the stock look a bit beefier, which is definately a good thing...I might want it on my S20.

Also, what exactly were you using for your gun rest in the picture of the muzzle brake? Something you fabbed? Looks like a nice alternative to spending $50-100 for a gunsmith vice that I might be interested in.