Cloning the 8 rounder,mutate to 10

If you're talk'n about a newr style browning bar Extended mag....somebody already has done that..I had a belgium pre 69 308 that came with a 20 rd extended mag for it about a year ago...A guy at a gun show offered me twice what i had in the rifle & I sold it awhile a back....I remember the mag being stamped "Made in the USA".....

Ya might look in a shotgun news...Seems like I remember somebody offering them for sale in at least 10 rds...for the 243 & 308....Isn't the 300WM a bit longer than the 308???...

Hope that helps ya out...if thats what u were refering to...{Extended mags for the BAR hunters,"..}

any idae on time to production z1500?

My thoughts exactly.

My lips are sealed. I don't want to project any more dates that I'm not sure of.

Kevin

fair enough....now back to the coal mine! (that was dripping with sarcasm so please don't take offense to it)

ok so how could i go about building my own mag? is there any info out there for instructions?

Check out the tech section - I have instructions on joining 2 factory 5's into a 10. Those instructions are for the S-20, but I've personally made several for the S-12 as well. So have others. PM me if you want me to do it. Not factory or U.S., but they work great!

Do you think that you could do this with my browning bar II 300 WM magazines and for how much ? Or does anyone have any advice in this.

Thanks

Ship me that gun & I'll hook you up! :angel:

My older 30-06 browning has the hinge plate with slide-on mag. Assuming the BAR II 300 is a straight in mag and plastic, yeah it should work. For mag weld jobs I charge $25 per welded seam including return ship. Send some detailed pics. Steel mags can be welded but might be tricky to get inside for clean-up. :up:

As for aftermarket high-cap mags - I haven't seen 'em for the 7mm mag & 300 win mag.

Do you think that you could do this with my browning bar II 300 WM magazines and for how much ? Or does anyone have any advice in this.

Thanks

I have that same rifle. I love the crap out of that gun. A 10 or 20rd. mag for that will be awesome. I've looked quite a bit for extended mags for it and never found anything.

Kevin

Dinzaq

I will be getting back to you after I get back from vacation.

Starlynx I would be very interested in where to get aftermarket BAR lightweight stalker 308 extended mags if they really do exist.

thank you

Edited by Donn