Can someone recommend a break for my S-12

Like THESE, perhaps?!?!?

They hook on with 8 set screws... ROCK solid... I have had the one with the holes on my gun for literally THOUSANDS of rounds... I shoot trap with it EVERY week... never moved... still SOLID... :up: :up:

I got them on Ebay, from a guy who makes them...Mike -something or other, is his username/ID there.... he is also on Gunbroker. About $40.00 each shipped... Personally, I think they are EXCELLENT in quality and workmanship... and they fit perfectly!

:smoke:

breaks1.jpg

holes1.jpg

holes2.jpg

slit1.jpg

slit2.jpg

Like THESE, perhaps?!?!?

They hook on with 8 set screws... ROCK solid... I have had the one with the holes on my gun for literally THOUSANDS of rounds... I shoot trap with it EVERY week... never moved... still SOLID... :up: :up:

I got them on Ebay, from a guy who makes them...Mike -something or other, is his username/ID there.... he is also on Gunbroker. About $40.00 each shipped... Personally, I think they are EXCELLENT in quality and workmanship... and they fit perfectly!

:smoke:

Thanks. I like the top one too! I'll have to find this guy on Gun Broker and order me one.

I will be keeping the barrel the standard 18 inches.

I have the bird cage style (brand new) available for $45 shipped... I bought it from the guy on E-bay and it's excellent quality, but I've decided to have Tony Rumore solder one of his pointed brakes on my Saiga12's

(I want my barrel to be as short as legally possible with the brake included), so I'm selling mine for what I paid for it... please let me know if you're interested. I only slipped it on the barrel to check fit and it fits perfectly.

Pete

Dug through eBay last night and found them--he has the birdcage type but did not see any offered of the other (top, perforated) style.

Keep checking because they are almost always listed on eBay

Dug through eBay last night and found them--he has the birdcage type but did not see any offered of the other (top, perforated) style.

Keep checking because they are almost always listed on eBay

Thanks--will keep checking there.

post-2961-1145136368_thumb.jpgIt is only for the 12ga. I can make them with or without the elevated sight and silver soldered on or with set screws. The prototype is silver soldered onto the gun for an over all barrel lenght of 18.12". The gun fires reliably without any modifications to the gas system (see my previous post about "another Saiga 12 conversion just finished"). These are made one at a time and I can accomodate just about any method of attachment.

Tim M

S_saiga2.jpgIt is only for the 12ga. I can make them with or without the elevated sight and silver soldered on or with set screws. The prototype is silver soldered onto the gun for an over all barrel lenght of 18.12". The gun fires reliably without any modifications to the gas system (see my previous post about "another Saiga 12 conversion just finished"). These are made one at a time and I can accomodate just about any method of attachment.

Tim M

Okay, now understand they are for S-12. Main question--how much for one with elev. site and set screw?