$28.00 Shipping for the 20rd mags?

No, thats not right. What method of delivery did you select? I can not tell yet from glancing at the order what it is. All the rest have been around $7-9. I will check it out for you.

At checkout it came up as DSL shipping as the only method,i think it had world 1 $28.00 and world 2 $38.00..This was late last night.

Edited by Pointer

I dont know why that is, the only ones it should show (and show when I placed a demo order) are:

UPS Ground ($6.38)

UPS 3 Day Select ($10.09)

UPS 2nd Day Air ($14.26)

UPS Next Day Air ($26.40)

We will refund the difference with your order, or we can cancel your order and let you replace it.

Ok,when i use the default "Billing address" to ship too eveythings fine $8.01 UPS.But when i use the ship too updated address option it shows $28.00. I was using my card but shipped to a different "Updated"address,much like sending a gift...So ill just order to my billing address and avoid any more confusion. :unsure:

The ones I ordered this morning show 28 bucks in shipping

Did you have them shipped to the same address as your credit card billing address? If you use the alternate shipping address option it comes up $28.00..at least for me.Try having them shipped to your credit card billing address and it should be fine.

Edited by Pointer

Either way, we will fix it, even if I have to hand write a check, and mail it along with your magazines! :)

You guys want a really nifty way to test a brand new webpage? Throw on something like this .308 preorder so you can get swamped. I promise that anything that can go screwy, will.