On July 4, Amazon spammed its customers with advertisement of Norman Finkelstein's virulently anti-Semitic book, Image and Reality of the Israeli-Palestine Conflict. On May 30, Amazon similarly advertised Beyond Chutzpah: on the Misuse of Anti-Semitism and the Abuse of History. I have never received any other ad from Amazon.

On April 4, in an unprecedented move, Amazon deleted all reviews of Obadiah Shoher's Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict. A few days later, Amazon forced its subsidiary Booksurge to terminate publishing contract with Shoher whose book is now available for download from www.samsonblinded.info . Google earlier banned advertising of the Samson Blinded for "unacceptable content." Shoher, indeed, is pro-Israeli, yet realistic and critical of Israeli policies.

Obadiah Shoher, an anonymous politician, abandons myths and moralizing in favor of realpolitik. He argues for raw efficiency of antiterrorist operations and shedding liberal idealism. Shoher asks inconvenient questions and gives honest answers. Amazon does not like that. Anti-Semitic lampoons by Norman Finkelstein are more to Amazon's taste.

less people breathing my air.

didnt the jews LEAVE the holy land thousands of years ago? no wonder the muslims are pissed off at them for just moving in.

its akin to the NYC and long island people doing thier great exodus into various rural areas here in the USA, like mine, and then forcing thier views on how to live your life and such on you, who has lived there your entire life.

eventually, the middle east is going to cause full blown world war 4. we are already in world war 3 now, BECAUSE of the middle east and it's bullshit.

i dont hate people because they are jews or muslims or christians. I hate people because they are fucking idiots.

if a company does something you dont like? dont give them your money.

come on gaddis, we all know you are. thank you for not showing that side of yourself on here, though. it is appreciated.

How do you know my birth given last name isn't really "Finkelstein," Bvamp? ;)

After all, I am circumsized. :eek:

Maybe I regularly wear a Yamuka (or however T.F. it's spelled?).

I do have respect for the hard working middle eastern Jews. I's the stupid American Jews who are in politics (Schumer, Lautenberg, Feinstein, etc.) who are the ones I have problems with. :angry:

Besides, I think "Shiela19621" there will take *MORE* offence on what you wrote there than anything I managed to write down. :eek:

Remind me to get away from you when the rocks and bullets start flying. :killer:

come on gaddis, we all know you are. thank you for not showing that side of yourself on here, though. it is appreciated.

I do have respect for the hard working middle eastern Jews. I's the stupid American Jews who are in politics (Schumer, Lautenberg, Feinstein, etc.) who are the ones I have problems with. :angry:

Besides, I think "Shiela19621" there will take *MORE* offence on what you wrote there than anything I managed to write down. :eek:

Remind me to get away from you when the rocks and bullets start flying. :killer:

Hey,the majority of the world's banks are controlled by white,gentile bankers,in fact they own all of our banks even the ones run by American Jews!! Swiss,German and Belgian(Luxemourgian) bankers hold all of the the notes on JP Morgan,GE Financial and even Nations Bank that processes all of ourt military direct deposit payments

Jews are in politics overwhelmingly because they are good attourneys and almost all politicians are attourneys.

For every Schumer,Feinstein,etc there is a Barr or a Silverman who is a hardcore multi-million dollar republican backer but instead of being in the press running their mouths they are busy in the private sector making billions of dollars and paying the taxes that run the entire infrastrructure of our country.

Right now that Michael Bloomberg jackass is trying to get federal legal action against several gun distributors because he can't control his 3rd world reject population and it's a billion dollar almost exclusively Republican Jew run law firm run by Barr that is spanking his ass and stepping all over his plans.

Amazon.com is run by liberal ISMer and other NWO types and they looooooove the Muzzies.. so I'm not surprised.

Edited by SOPMOD
  • 4 weeks later...

I've read Mr. Shoher's book. It's the most honest approach I've seen to the mindset of both Israel, Arab, and Persian countries and the Jewish and Muslim religons.

He's not anti-anybody per se, rather offers backgrounds and insights that are rarely considered. He also gives solution(s) to the problems there.

It's not a politically correct regurgitation of the usual talking points, not should it be. It does give you ideas you've certainly not seen or heard from politicians.

At the same time, it's easy to draw parallels to situations that America is involved in worldwide.

Instead of the usual diatribe of Israel vs all Arab (Muslim) countries, and who's right or wrong, Mr. Shoher's proffers ideas worth considering.

The book is available for free download here:

http://www.samsonblinded.org/About.htm

Regards,

Steve

• 1 month later...

Amazon is a German company which doesn't surprise me on their anti Jewish views.

I am Jewish who belongs to Jews for Preservation of Firearms Ownership and don't like anti gun Jews Lousenberg, Shchmuck Schumer and Carl Levin and his asshole brother Sander. Diane FeinSwine is NOT Jewish, she only has a Jewish sounding name.

For a Jew to be anti gun (or a liberal) is total stupididty. Jew haters always disarmed Jews before oppressing them, the ancient Egyptians. Then the Phillistines who did not allow Jews to make sickles to harvest their crops because they feared the ability would be used to make swords. The accursed Nazis came up with the 1938 gun control law barring Jews from owning weapons. This law was used as a basis for the US 1968 Gun Control Act which should send chills down the spines of theses spineless Jewish liberals.

Religious Jews are more inclined to be pro gun and to have firearms. They see liberalism as an idiocy (like idolatry) and vote for pro gun candidates more than for pro abortion ones.

I have a friend whose father survived the holocaust and he owned guns because he did not trust the government. I'm going to help him build an AK in his father's memory.