Pix of AK-USA, FL FALCON T&T, FL and BBA, TX import stamps

If anyone cares, here are a few import stamps off some of our guns, that aren't EAA or RAC.

All are sheet metal guns.

post-2579-1153805954.jpg

post-2579-1153805972.jpg

post-2579-1153805989.jpg

They had those shipped into Fort Pierce? That city shares a border with Port St. Lucie, where the other import stamp is from. Curious-- I lived there for a while and never even known of any importers in Ft. Pierce, which is undeniably the worst hellhole I have ever had the mispleasure of living in, and where I had two hurricanes (Frances and Jeanne) hit me. What years were those companies importing?

• 1 month later...

I had a 12-C in here the other day with "Hesse" on it. That guy sure gets around.

Tony

I have a flawless Hesse 7.62X39 conversion and a flawless Elite S-12 conversion, talk about dodging a couple of bullets. :smoke:

by bullets you mean those 18" shells off of the Missouri class battleships right?

I had a 12-C in here the other day with "Hesse" on it. That guy sure gets around.

Tony

Yes you did Tony! ;)

I gotts to be honest -- when i first saw "Hesse" stamped on to the side of that gun I almost shit!!! Thankfully the gun was built by Izhmash and only imported by him!!!!

Tony

Yes you did Tony! ;)

I gotts to be honest -- when i first saw "Hesse" stamped on to the side of that gun I almost shit!!! Thankfully the gun was built by Izhmash and only imported by him!!!!

LOL! Thats a good one, I would have shit too if I saw that on the side of my Saiga. Thankfully he was only an importer.