FA9XX is flapping his lip like the punk that he is again. We need to get rid of him, permanently. It's got to the point to where he is a public nuisance. Is it possible to get a legal restraining order to bar him from this forum?

I dont think it is, BUT he will get himself into deep doo doo soon if he keeps it up, I do know that much. This is not the place for that type of behavior or comments. I myself was physically threatened by him on one of the threads in here, and that alone I can have him put in jail for. If he dont know any better, thats one thing. By now, I think he knows the deal, and if he doesnt stop, I am SURE something is going to be done about him. I hate to see it happen, but I am not going to sit idly by and let this entire board come under investigation for something someone else did or does that could be prevented. And if he does get banned again, and keeps returning, that is grounds to call his ISP with his IP # and have his service terminated. That type of conduct is not allowed on any ISP, it is in the terms of service when you sign for the router solicitation note.

yet again, you tried to (unkowingly or not its still the law) commit a felony, as well as are inconsiderate enough of the rest of us that you would put Makc's nice forum under the watchful eye of uncle sam, or even worse, closed or investigated. I am sure someone is already watching this forum, anyway with all that crap about selector parts/hole size info you wanted so bad that you spewed it into every topic in here. go here, try calling THESE people up for a NFA protected fire control group. Im sure they wont be enthused at ALL even if you are ignorant to the fact. you can get arrested just for trying.

www.e-gunparts.com

Like chips told you, worry about a nice RIDE first. I DO admit you KIND of calmed down with the b.s. but i saw you insulting hartzpad again. you had apologised to him for that before, when you apologised to me for the threat you made to me. Now Im not so sure you really ARE sorry about the prior disturbance you caused here....

dont ever ask me anything directly or indirectly.

Guest FULL_AUTO_994

i was selling a gun for my dad, and he comes on there posts a pointless post just to get attention. u dont se me doing that to other peoples classifeds. and i have not talked about illegal gun parts since the last time ive been banned. all this shit is getting entirely gay! it is a public forum! not a life or death situation. i think im going to start coming on here on a different name, so u people wont know who is who.

FAXXX-Is the concept of gun ownership requring personal responsibility beyond your comprehension? One felony conviction-NO GUNS. If you use your computer in that felony you will loose that,and be barred from the use of the internet.And if you are living with your parents they may loose the right to have guns in the house with your felonious ass -and maybe the house also. We must all take responsibility for our own actions,if you are not concerned with what may happen to yourself-think of what may happen to others YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RUIN THE LIVES OF OTHERS. This may be a little on the preachy side but is excellent advice on how to conduct yourself if you ever want to succede in life. (works equally well if you are a real 16yr. old or if your only a figment of Bvamp's imagination)

G O B

FA,

Looking back over your posts, I've seen a few misunderstandings between you and other board members. You, however, have been a complete rude jerk with such persistence that would get you banned on many of the more official forums like Gunsnet, Gunandgame, and others.

You are a GUEST here. I don't think you walk into a public store and insult the sales clerks. Even though the doors are open here, you are still a guest. Treat people with respect.

Granted you were merely posting an ad for your father. But you can't blame people for taking it the wrong way when you don't friggin specify that until after they make an issue of it. There's a lot of crap in this world that falls on good guys and bad guys alike, but when you start fights with people like you do, don't be surprised when you get an extra helping.

Having been banned before should have put you in better manners. I know at other sites they will ban you by ISP address so that you can't sign on with another name so easily. Please, visit Gunsnet.net and Gunandgame.com. You'll find a wealth of info with many of the same people here and the people we learned from in the first place, if you can last long enough to learn anything.

• 4 months later...

These guys are right FA. I know how easy it is to have your guns taken away. I had 3 guys jump me once and after I kicked their butts horribly they threatened to come back with guns. Now I mentioned this to my mother(I was 15 at the time) and she called the cops. The boy who made the comment was the son of a columist for a sporting magazine. His dad lost all his guns, and his job as a columist. Just for a threat of violence like that. So talk of selling illegal parts wiull get you in worse crap then that.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.