i want to feel it!

Gents....and any ladies who happen to be in da house....

i'm itching for a new handgun....one with some pop to it.....i currently have a cz-52, a Steyr M9, a GP-100 .357, and a buckmark .22....these are ll great and joy to shoot.....but i'm itching for a bigger bang....so....do i go .40, .45, 10m, 44mag......thoughts? suggestions?

i'm inclined to go .40 or .45 in either a Ruger or Taurus flavor......that 24/7 Pro is looking damn fine in either caliber.....on the other hand...i have shot my wife's uncles 10mm....and damn that is good pain!.....so i'm thinking an EAA witness in 10mm.....so many opitons.....

give me your thought my friends.....

If you can find a XD 45 ACP you'll never regret it. i have the 4" barrel model, I contacted Springfield and they hinted around about a 3" Sub coming out after the first of the year, but I didn't want pie in the sky, wanted pie NOW!....

I think the XD with a 3" barrel may be the safest CHL carry gun available, due to the multi-safety system it can be carried hot with little concern.

My 4" XD shoots much sweeter than either my Glock 36 or my Taurus Millenium Pro .45 ACP's (basically a sawed-off 24-7)

Guido2 in Houston

• 3 weeks later...
How about the thunder 5? .410 & 45LC. Plus you can get a 45/70 cylinder for it.

My buddy likes his alot

post-429-1160279135_thumb.jpg

that is the just the beast i'm looking for.....though honestly, not sure i want to feel the 45/70 break my wrist as i fire it.....but the .410 would be fun!

• 2 weeks later...
If you want a GUN, try the 454 Casull. I bought the Taurus raging Bull with 6 1/2" barrel 2 weeks ago, 45LC is a kitty cat, the 454 300 gr is another story, but still fun as hell to shoot

Ya know.....i had forgot about the Casull....especially the Taurus versions.....

i actually shot my 357 last week.....it had been a while since i last shot it.....has more pop than i remembered.....i had been mostly shooting my 22 buckmark and my 9mm lately.....suddenly htinking ruger SP101 .357 now....but other than that....yeah the Thunder 5 is the most interesting to me.....