Russian Federation

I have had on order from Ruseller for several months now several S-12 parts. He does not answer the ask seller mail, so I am asking if anyone has the contact email address of Russeller.

Doug

I have bought several things from him. You need to be patient. I started to panic after 2 months of no contact, no parts and unreturned emails. Then 3 weeks later everything came in. This happened with both of my purchases from him. I hope this helps.

G45

From what I've heard he gets orders all the time and only ships his products in large groups every so often. Heard he had a shipment held in customs a while back.

Yes, that would be my shipment. He claims that it was confiscated somewhere in customs between Germany and the U.S. and that he replaced the whole shipment with his own money and that is why it took 15 months to arrive. Good story and could very well be true.

Patience isn't all that you need with Andrei.

If you aren't a large order buyer, and it's any item other than mags located in Seattle.

You may have one hell of a long wait ahead of you. He may be improving. But for some of us...It's too little.

He also didn't refund my order fully, even though by eBay rules, and his own add...he said he would. I will NEVER do business with him again. He stated he sent me like 5 stock sets when I ordered one. Who except the best of sellers would continually send stocks that never make it there? He is a liar. No joke. But he also sent me a rude-ass e-mail months after I was finished with this transaction/refund to gloat, and stick it in my face that others received thier rare folding stock sets. That was it for me.

I received small oil bottles, and partsfrom him. However.Some of the spendier, larger, and rare items out of Russia....ugh

Sucks too. I don't want to not buy. He lists such nice items! :angel:

It sucks. I have to buy from folks who actually get items from him, and others, and then re-list for double.

Oh well. Spendy tatstes right?

I have had on order from Ruseller for several months now several S-12 parts. He does not answer the ask seller mail, so I am asking if anyone has the contact email address of Russeller.

Doug

Andrei is total prick to deal with, I waited eleven months for two stinkin' mags and have tried to warn this board about the schmuck on numerous occasions.