My first conversion(pics)

Just finished putting the last coat coat of paint on my first conversion. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out and would like to thank all those who answered my questions along the way. And now for the show....

Nov.jpg

Nov-2.jpg

Nov-1.jpg

Here's my SKS I just put the finishing touches on as well.

Nov-3.jpg

Nov-4.jpg

I love black rifles :wub:

I am very impressed. Looks super !!! What kind of buttstock did you use on the Saiga ??? How do you like it ??? I am gonna put one on one of my Saiga conversions........ :super:

The buttstock is a 6 position collapsible stock. I believe tapco makes them. It's the same stock I have on the SKS just I have a cheek piece on the SKS. I liked it so much on my SKS that I put one on my saiga. Here's where I got it. Scroll down the page a little and you'll see it.

http://www.ultimak.com/buy.htm#stoc

I see you are using Galil Orlite mags....Did you make your own bullet guide ??? How does it feed ????

Yep, I made the guide myself. I just looked at vjor's posts and made one like his. By the way, thanks vjor! It feeds great, flawless so far. I also built up the back latch on the mags with some JB weld and that took the verticle movement out of them.