Saiga 20 price?

Hi, my name is Clif. I found a Saiga 20 shotgun at my local gunshop for $350. This is a used gun, in good shape with 2 5 round mags. There is no box or paperwork or any other extras. Is this a good price, or not? I have been trying to do some research and can't find hardly any information about the 20 gauge. Are these rare? Thanks for the help

Yes that is a good price if it's in excellent condition and you can just purchase it and walk out...no shipping $.

You can get an owners manual or download it off the web. The 20 ga is known to be a little more finicky with light loads until it's broken in good so buying a used one isn't a bad idea for a shooter. It is an awesome shotgun. The two mags are more than likely for the two different shell sizes it will shoot. Check out the tech section in "guestbook" for lots of info on things you will want to do with it as well as range reports and a mod I came up with that will allow you to shoot both 2.75" and 3" shells with your 3" mag.

Welcome to the forum. Always good to have anothere mustang freak on board. :super:

• 1 month later...
Hi, my name is Clif. I found a Saiga 20 shotgun at my local gunshop for $350. This is a used gun, in good shape with 2 5 round mags. There is no box or paperwork or any other extras. Is this a good price, or not? I have been trying to do some research and can't find hardly any information about the 20 gauge. Are these rare? Thanks for the help

I paid $300 for my used 20 and I absolutely fell in love with the gun. Conversion will start soon.

I'm not too sure what their going for new right now but I don't think $350 is too bad. Good luck!

• 2 months later...

I built an S-20 last year with the help of Cobra, dinzag, and many others here on the forum. A lot of patience is imperative along with creativity and inginuity. I posted pics of the whole process and now, even a year later, it functions flawlessly. I just wish i knew where to find 10rd mags for it. Good luck with your builds.