siaga-12 10 rounders

I bought a US mag from this guy (e-tac) on e-bay for 75 bucks Total including shipping this isnt the guy making everybody wait is it?

No, The mags will be shipped shortly and Jammer will get it right out to you.

I bought a US mag from this guy (e-tac) on e-bay for 75 bucks Total including shipping this isnt the guy making everybody wait is it?

Great I got really anxious after reading the other post. Thats about the best price I have seen lately! Are you friends or somethig? Your reply seemed as if you know him.

I had just asked him if had received them yet. I sold him a bunch of mags for his USAS-12 a little while back and was great to work with. I sure you will get your mag with no delays on his part as soon as he gets them.

Again, I have beeen busy and away from the site for a while. Who is Jammer, and where is he, and where do I order, and how much? Is that Jamshot in Finland?

Thanks.

inparidel,

Jammer is in Hawaii, converts Saiga's and builds race guns. I think he posted a few extra mags on auction sites, but just shoot him a IM for better info. He's very responsive, and you won't have my "third hand knowledge" which gets faultier and faultier.

inparidel,

Jammer is in Hawaii, converts Saiga's and builds race guns. I think he posted a few extra mags on auction sites, but just shoot him a IM for better info. He's very responsive, and you won't have my "third hand knowledge" which gets faultier and faultier.

Thanks Kmoore. You and I have been among the longest standing posters on this site. So. . .what's up, bro? 10 rounders: Where? How? How much?

Thanks

inparidel,

Thanks Kmoore. You and I have been among the longest standing posters on this site. So. . .what's up, bro? 10 rounders: Where? How? How much?

Thanks

Kicked off a new thread in your honor! :)

The way threads wander on this site is ... interesting .... :smoke:

Edited by kmoore