Tomix S12 "Micro" pic.

A pic from a shoot last weekend. Fired a mix of Remington slugs, Noble 'Law Enforcment 00 buck, Wolf 00 buck and, various other shells that people had. Not a single problem all day!

God I love this gun! :super:

_MG_1190.jpg

* note the 'Slugger' case in the air and the powder flash from the ejection port.

Nice pic, catching brass in the air always makes for a good picture.

How much does tony charge for one of those?

How much for the 50cal beside you?!? :eek:

Man I gotta get me one of them.

That was the second thing I noticed right after the Saiga. I wish I could afford a Barrett, I fear that they wont be available to the public for too much longer since banning .50 calibers seems to be the pet project of antigunners.

I'm just wondering if I get a 50, will they ban the ammo from the public? :unsure:

Just get a few cases of ammo...from my understanding the 50cal is something you'd only want to shoot a handful of times each sitting. If you shot it once a month every month of a year, 10x per sitting, 1000rnds would last you 8 years. 5000 rounds and you'd be good for 40 years.

Nothing like a $10,000 investment ($5000 for gun, $1000 for scope, $4000 for ammo) that lasts 40 years. Hell, most of us go through a $25k car every decade, our money would be better suited invested in a 50cal which probably will appreciate with time instead of drinking gas and reselling for next to nothing.

Too bad I can't ride a 50cal to school everyday.

I can't believe I'm considering this...but what's the reserve? :angel:

The next time I relist it it will be $7000. I would like refinish it with a Polyceramic coating if I have the time. That would make the gun better than new.

oh I love that short Tromix, it really goes along well with the Barrett CQ.

The next time I relist it it will be $7000. I would like refinish it with a Polyceramic coating if I have the time. That would make the gun better than new.

Oh well, too rich for my blood. Someday (unless the demmies ban it)... :cryss:

AegisDei;

Keep an eye on http://www.knesekguns.com/price.php , he has the best price on Barretts. Thats where I got mine.

The one in the original post is M82A1 CQ. Knesek guns has them new in box for $7195.00. He is a stocking dealer so there is no wait.

The one you saw listed on Gun Broker is NOT a M107. Its just a M82A1 with rust stains on it that costs significantly more than what a new in box one costs.

P.S.

If you want one, it would be a good idea to get it, cause they will not go down in price. I remember when Barretts were $6000.00 and balked at buying one. I regret not buying one then.

Edited by 300RUM