GunSource pre-order

Does GunSource bill your card when you place your pre-order, or do they wait until they're ready to ship? I'd like to get on the next mag pre-order, and I know I have the money now, but I don't know if I'll have it farther down the road.

I've already emailed them, but I thought I might get an answer faster here. :D

Does GunSource bill your card when you place your pre-order, or do they wait until they're ready to ship? I'd like to get on the next mag pre-order, and I know I have the money now, but I don't know if I'll have it farther down the road.

I've already emailed them, but I thought I might get an answer faster here. :D

........my understanding talking to them is that they wait until ready to ship to bill your card.

i e-mailed AGP two weeks ago about when gun source would be getting their pre-order and they said probably the next week. that would have been last week, so, hopefully any time now!

I missed the pre-order but ordered 3 mags from GunSource yesterday, they said that they will charge only when the mags ship.

I got two orders to GunSource and they just say it is proccessing if I check it on their site. Seems I ordered one, sat around drinking and went and ordered two more. Hahahahaaha. Looks like I'll have 3 of these suckers eventually.

I got two orders to GunSource and they just say it is proccessing if I check it on their site. Seems I ordered one, sat around drinking and went and ordered two more. Hahahahaaha. Looks like I'll have 3 of these suckers eventually.

+1 I ordered 3 from them and check everyday,same message every time. When they get here I'll just be massaging them for a while. I sent my gun to Tony, and when I e-mailed him inquiring how long it would

take, I got a short message back.

75 days

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp.

Short, and to the point.

Does anyone know how gunsource plans to handle the feed lip issue?

Guess I missed something -- what is the feed lip issue?

Current mags have stainless steel feed lips and sometimes they come off. AGP has made replacement spring steel ones that they will soon send to everyone who got the mags.

Edited by tritium

My assumtion, since they haven't received any mags to date, is that they will already be squared away by the time Gunsource receives their allocation. Just a hunch.

Answer is in the first post in the tacked info thread. Spring steel lips will be available ~ approx when the 2 batch from AGP is completed. ~End of Nov.

My assumtion, since they haven't received any mags to date, is that they will already be squared away by the time Gunsource receives their allocation. Just a hunch.

Answer is in the first post in the tacked info thread. Spring steel lips will be available ~ approx when the 2 batch from AGP is completed. ~End of Nov.

There's nothing mentioned that clearly answers my question. So I'll be alittle more specific

If gunsource receives & forwards their magizines w/ the SS lips, will they rhen forward the spring steel replacements?

Will they sit on their mags until the new lips arrive?

Will they ship mags w/ stainless lips & blow off the spring steel?

Checked my status and here is what I got:

Please enter your Order Number and Email address below

Order Number: XXXXXX

Email Address: XXXXX@XXXX.XXX

Captured: Your order has been filled and is scheduled for shipment. Please check back soon for Order Tracking Information.

Thank your for choosing to shop with TGSCOM, your business is greatly appreciated.

Edited by K1196A