help help noob conversion

The stock I have on mine is coming on some 16" barreled Saiga's from the distributors. I was lucky enough to find a member who was selling one. The muzzle brake I have I also bought from a member who makes them...including bullet guides to allow the use of stock AK mags. I don't have the member name but a little reseach on this site should bring it up.

Saiga.jpg

The stock I have on mine is coming on some 16" barreled Saiga's from the distributors. I was lucky enough to find a member who was selling one. The muzzle brake I have I also bought from a member who makes them...including bullet guides to allow the use of stock AK mags. I don't have the member name but a little reseach on this site should bring it up.

Saiga.jpg

i am more interested to know how u put the muzzle brake on and the stock

did u have to drill and do all that work

could u help me on mine?

i think ill go and get a fiberforce stock and i still dont know for the muzzle, i think ill need a threat adaptor

help help

You're not going to have enough barrel protruding after the FSB to affix a muzzle brake, so it's going to need to be moved enough to the rear to accomodate it. That's an AK74 brake in the pic. You need to decide how you wish to affix the brake on--thread the barrel? weld? pin with Allen screws? Contact Dinzag on the forum and think he can be very helpful to you in that regard.

thank u guys!

i mean i did some of the reseach all realdy

but i wanted first hand exp

and i was also woundering about is there where somekind of saiga stock that look like the svd so i did not have to to drilling and all

but i found a detail webpage cnn something that teach u how to convert and all =)

thank u guys!

i mean i did some of the reseach all realdy

but i wanted first hand exp

and i was also woundering about is there where somekind of saiga stock that look like the svd so i did not have to to drilling and all

but i found a detail webpage cnn something that teach u how to convert and all =)

were is the page ?

post link please.

I'll tell you, I learned everything I know about Saigas and AKs in general, from the posts left by Cobra and Dinzag. I kinda went nuts with it, though. All i have to say is that you can DEFFINATELY do anything you put your mind to. If you have a few hand tools, you can do a heck of alot to a Saiga. My 12 ga. turned out better than i could ever have hoped 10 months ago. Just read the posts, figure out what you want to do, and make a run at it. There is always tech support on this forum, if you need it. These guns are kinda hard to screw up.

E-mail me any time you need. or e-mail any time those that rule in this forum, those previously mentioned.

By the way, thanks Cobra and Dinzag..........

I'm listening to some old slayer. Man, that shit rocks!!! I haven't heard it in a decade. Danzig's next.

10 rounders come in less than 10 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks man that gives me some courage to do it myself and not pay some ppl from this forum from 350 to 500 !!!!????

i guess momy was right " son, every f@cker will try to get ur hard earn american money "

lolol

Yeah, some of the people who do conversions charge 2x-3x what the rifle costs just to convert one.

Outrageous, IMO.