$200 saiga 7.62x39 shipped

Robb,

It will become your #1 gun as soon as you get a muzzle break on it.

:lolol:

:super::super::super:

AK-74 brake is already in the works. I can't wait!!! This is going to be a fun xmas!

Speaking of that, does anyone have a tat and die I could rent? Thanks!

Edited by AegisDei

Hrm...

I've not heard anything in a week...In fact, this guy hasn't even signed onto the forum in a week. Think this deal is too good to be true?

I hate to cancel payment on my check, but basic communication with a buyer seems like a common course of dealings when selling items for a few hundred bucks. Any input from more experienced board members?

Cancel payment? Or hang tight?

Well first let me thank everyone for their advice...

I chose to go through with the deal because I hate to be jaded and think people are guilty until proven innocent. So I hung tight and the rifle is now sitting at my FFL dealer!

The deal was too good, but it was true too!!! :lolol:

I was going to post the resolution with some pictures, but now the FFL dealer is confused how to sell a long-gun to an out of state resident, so it may be a while before I get to post my newest addition.

And thanks A Southerner! You made for a very merry xmas! :smoke:

i had a hi piont, bought it for $60 and i just sold it like 2 weeks ago for $150 but that is just so i can get a new one they are an awsome gun think i should get this one in 40 s&w insted of 9mm ?

there supposed to be coming out with one in .45

Well damn! Ain't we just a bunch of happy early Xmas present buyers for ourselves! i'm going to pick up my newest 7.62 today too :super:

Yes the g/f went and bought me a dremel and had me open it last weekend when i was down there

go to the big gun show on saturday and then get the dremel on sunday. :smoke:

Well damn! Ain't we just a bunch of happy early Xmas present buyers for ourselves! i'm going to pick up my newest 7.62 today too :super:

Yes the g/f went and bought me a dremel and had me open it last weekend when i was down there

Hmmm Joe, a dremel? Don't lose that one - she's a keeper for sure! :wub:

That or send her up to Michigan! :up:

My wife told my parents she and I wanted my grandmother's curio cabinet for Xmas. WTF??? :ded:

She somehow just spontaneously undid 15 years of brainwashing and reprogramming. :cryss:

My wife told my parents she and I wanted my grandmother's curio cabinet for Xmas. WTF??? :ded:

She somehow just spontaneously undid 15 years of brainwashing and reprogramming. :cryss:

Oh I've been told she's a keeper, for the 1 yr anniversery I got a chi-com 75rd nlfd :smoke:

The other part of my christmas present is some .50bmg ammo, NIB AR mag and some other odds and ends from the local gun store.

And no I won't send her to Michigan she's mine :haha:

Oh I've been told she's a keeper, for the 1 yr anniversery I got a chi-com 75rd nlfd :smoke:

The other part of my christmas present is some .50bmg ammo, NIB AR mag and some other odds and ends from the local gun store.

Uh Joe, you sure she's not a guy? :unsure:

I can vouch for that in fact she's female

I can vouch for that in fact she's female

:lolol: Sounds like you got a good woman bro! :up:

LOL, wait until you put that ring on the finger and you are done,

I mean really done by, kaput.

The way you know if she is good, is if you go some place, open the door

of the car for her and as you walk to your side of the car, she comes

and reacher to open your side, she is a keeper if not drop the chick right

there.

LOL, wait until you put that ring on the finger and you are done,

I mean really done by, kaput.

The way you know if she is good, is if you go some place, open the door

of the car for her and as you walk to your side of the car, she comes

and reacher to open your side, she is a keeper if not drop the chick right

there.

so that's from a Bronx tale? I always just knew it as a clip from an Ataris song