Assuming you would keep the detachable mag, then you can not add the following:

Folding stock, Pistol grip, or fixed mag of 10 or more rounds (added the last to be complete, but of course you couldn't do this)

Pistol grip is the only thing in question, so depends on how you build the bullpup, but I think they do have them?

Also, You'd have to make sure that your bbl is at least 18 inches, and that over all length meets minimum (26 inches). I haven't seen bullpups that short, but I guess you might get close? Bushmaster's M17s is 30 long.

Inquiring minds want to know, whatcha got cooking? :super:

Kmoore thanks for the reply. I went to a local gun shop and they had a saiga -12. I thought to my self man that is a long bbl . Now i know i cant cut the bbl to a desired length, or add evil pg,or folding stock because of stupid laws. so i thought bullpup,and i think i can get buy the pg issue. wescog all the way! :super: What do you guys out there think? I just like the idea of a shorter saiga-12, and pissing off fanatical nazi liberals when ever i get the chance :devil::devil::devil: If they had thier way this great country of ours would be the united states of france with un troops as le. Man liberals suck!!!!!!!!!!!

if you put a foregrip pistol grip on the saiga 12....and then made a 2" shoulder stock for it....would that be a pistol grip? or is it not considered that? i would think the pistol grip IS considered one in that case because it is the rear-most grip that you manipulate the trigger from.....i dunno guys....sounds good though. btw? 19" barrel on mine is just fine. nice and fast to swing at pigeons, short enough for me to walk upright like a normal person with the weapon in my hand without hitting the ground with the muzzle....

Hey every body thanks for the input, sorry it has taken so long to get back to you guys, work you know! I would keep the pg for the LEO but for us sivs there will be no pg ! Has any body seen the CA compliant ar15 it just has a metal rod 2" long in place of the pg, I think that is how we can get by thoes stupid laws!!!!!!!!!!! I will use as many us parts as I can get. I think this would be a fun gun if i can get the desighn to work!sorry about spelling tired,work you know! I would like any input legal or otherwise. Again thanks and good :killer::killer::killer: