cheap .308 ammo?

Just ordered 1000rds of Wolf .223 FMJ for $129.19 delivered from National Shooting Sports.Free ship till the end of the month plus 5% discount.Thats cheaper than it was 2 years ago.Will see if i get a backorder notice.

Edited by Pointer
Just ordered 1000rds of Wolf .223 FMJ for $129.19 delivered from National Shooting Sports.Free ship till the end of the month plus 5% discount.Thats cheaper than it was 2 years ago.Will see if i get a backorder notice.

Just got a e-mail......None in stock :ded: No Wolf or Century ammo available.Damn why dont they take it off there site or at least post that its out before you order,burns my ass.

i just cancelled my order. went to his web site and there's no listing at all for any wolf ammo backordered or otherwise.

i'm gonna see how long it takes for the credit to appear on my statement.

i'll give him 5 days. if it isn't credited by then, i'll dispute it with the card company.

i just cancelled my order. went to his web site and there's no listing at all for any wolf ammo backordered or otherwise.

i'm gonna see how long it takes for the credit to appear on my statement.

i'll give him 5 days. if it isn't credited by then, i'll dispute it with the card company.

I disputed mine. What are they doing charging a credit card when they don't have the item in stock? Took about 10 days before he did a chargeback. Now he can wait to get the extra back from my credit card company. Bad way to do business.