NEED TO BUY some parts/furniture

Ok... I need to pick up a few items...

I would like complete sets of wood furniture. Preferably matching... and condition is not really the strong point... If its older and a little beat, show me some pics... I may be able to work with it!! I am more concerned with the wood matching. I am also looking to go with used as its a LOT cheaper than buying a NEW set, from BRG3, or Ironwood... Maybe one day I will shoot the load and get some top end wood, but for now... old, cheapo, wood will do me just fine.

I could also use a BLACK plastic buttstock... either nato/warsaw length no matter... Let me know if ya got one of those for sale!

I am also in NEED of a couple of barrel nuts for 14X1LH thread.

I have much in the way of parts I would be willing to trade out for... I have PLENTIFUL 30 round AK mags still in cosmoline, an adjustable AR stock set. I think it is a 6 position... of the Rock River Arms variety. I also have the adapter to allow the use of this item on Saiga's... which could also allow the use of ANY AR stock on a saiga... not to mention miscellaneous other parts.

If anyone has any of the items on my wish list, please let me know prices desired, or if you are interested in trades please ask too!

Thank you!

:smoke:

bumped to top to add....

I would entertain ANY furniture, honestly... laminate, or plastic, if the price is right... ( Except CHOATE, or ATI... I am not fond of either of those styles of furniture for the AK platform...) ANything else, however... shoot me a PM or email me a pic... I would be most greatful...

:smoke:

I have an East German plastic AKM stock set in new undrilled condition. I might have a couple 14:1 barrel nuts too.

I also have a stock set from a Romy kit that I've barely paid any attention to thus far. It has the vertical foregrip lower handguard, but I could possibly remove the vertical part if it met your needs.

Just options for you to consider among any others you may be offered. My trade interest would be AK mags, and I'd be happy to do a 100% trade if quantities matched.

I ordered a Warsaw length black plastic buttstock not too long ago, if I don't like it you can take it off my hands in exchange for some 30rnd-ers. I'll let you know.

But if you don't hear back from me, I'm enjoying it too much. :)

5'10"

Go with the NATO length if you want the large rifle feel (similar to original stock). Personally, I prefer a 'tighter' feel with shorter pull. But, then again, you have almost 3 inches on me.

Did you consider adjustable (AR style)?

i can't make up my mind as to which length of buttstock to order...

Do you have a preference in AR-15 stocks (A1 vs. A2 length)? The Warsaw Pact length AK buttstock looks like it gives about the same length of pull as the A1 (shorter) AR buttstock...