so what you are saying saltpeter, is that the cops contacted someone that Saigalova knows and THEY told them he has an assault weapon? I still dont see why they ask my dealer for my newly purchased serial #'s... i stand right there, they ASK for it!.

anyway....

Bigfoot Wallace, exactly what did you have in mind for organisation? what would YOU like to see happen? what are your thoughts....yes, lets get back onto the subject.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forget we are as a nation fighting two fronts of a war aimed at destroying our great Republic "Democracy" of the USA. We are fighting terrorists and the small percentage of our own government trying to enforce martial law on us, the liberals. They want to end our religious rights and our right to self defense. What would you think if Diane Fienstein was to get a hold of your "Minuteman" roster and imprison you later down the road when the war is over. Or if double agents in the CIA or FBI working for money provided by the SAUDIS or RUSSIANS, maybe the CHINESE and sell your identity to the Muslim fanatics and they took that information on you to take your group out or worse framed you for a terriost action they they commited on our own home turf to cause political contreversy and fracture our already fragile political system causing chaos amongst us and mistrust.

If you are a true patriot and love America and know the Constution and your rights according to it. If you are sure that you could add to the deffense of the nation you should then form a underground anti-terror counter cells. Why be underground? To prevent what I described from happening, because if our nation faints and loses heart and the government under NAZI LIBERAL control siezes our religious rights and guns then you would be the first to go to prison if they had info you are the millitant militia type.. or .. maybe you will be used as pawns in some evil intelligence game of some foriegn secret agency who has turned one of our own agents against us, maybe a muslim amongst us like in Kuwait who turned on his own GI's and killed half a dozen of them including his officer and wounding more in his attempt to please allah, or should I say the beast, satan.

You should form well trained counter espionage units and create intelligence on known illegal foriegners in your area, have enough on them so that when you turn them in to the FBI, the FBI has to do there job or face public scorn. Have a front man to face authorities so as not to give the slightest hint of your cell. You don't need guns, you can destroy the enemy with good intel and editorials. Spread the word, we are in a war and there is no pulling out of Iraq or Afganistan, theres only retreating. It won't win the war only get it closer to our homes. Yeah the liberal Saudi controlled media with all their wicked oil money are ifluencing some of you very much, contoling your understanding of the world , prejudicing you against your own country, your own religion and faith, against our allies, Israel. So the sooner we as a nation wake up and relize we have no choice but to win, and to win we must fight. The sooner we can go back to our great way of life. No matter what Bush or Kerry do or say, we are going to be in this war a long time and our enemy is only buying time and maybe buying nukes, I think that the Democrats should be less in a frenzy to blame Bush for lying and be more concerned of WHERE? WHERE did the scud missles go? Who has them? Where is Saddams airforce? Where are is Bio-scientist and there lifes work? Just because we can't find them in Iraq doesn't mean they don't exist. That is like saying after a bankrobbery that there must be no robbery or missing money because we can't find the thief or the money still in the bank, hello there missing and they are gone and someone has the stuff, even if it's just alittle it's more than we want the enemies of us to have. Has anyone notice how corresponding the fall of Iraq was to the Iranians coming on-line with their nuclear and WMD's capability?

Back to my main point!

Form a tight nit group and go out and hunt for intell on the muslim extremists in your area, stake out their meeting places, go in and listen to their Mullah's, yes spy on them and see if it leads to a terriost cell, then call in the FBI. It will be our eyes and ears that will stop the terriosts, not our guns. So by maintaing a low profile and super vigilence, maintaing your cool and obeying the law you could maybe prevent the next group of Muslim extremists. They tried Arab Muslims once, next it will be Sudanese or Chechen, white and black men and women, just like what happend at the Moscow theatre. So by out-thinking the terriorsts we can defeat them. The terriost might be able to slip under the radar of the FBI, but what about our Radar, a million patriotic americans looking out for their own.

Form a group, but keep it secret.

you understand their is a peril if we lose for you if your group is known.

Long live the Republic, long live America!

Bvamp you lose the tin foil hat award to rock47.

IMO the best way to start home guard is to start a neborhood watch. Then invite the watch to go shooting. You can discuss a second grope with them at the range, and size you what they have and skills at the same time.

There we go saltpeter! That's EXCACTLY was was told to me at the gunshop!

IF the gun was used in a crime, they trace it throught the factory to the dealer who's suposed to have this record - but this record is not stored with the dealer they all use a common file.

There was a cop in the store! he thinks that the guy (with me) was just using an excuse to do a run of the mill run -your -name type thing, to make sure i wasn't a felon. I thought I ask all the questions though! like what's this all about, it was very freindly. I don't know.

I beleive there was a bank robbery involved with the other guy, but the weapon WAS NOT LEFT BEHIND! so that's still up in the air, the feds have power over files (not like ex-files type powers or "conspiracy" like powers, just different than your average local guy). I'm not sure what they are! I think if someone wanted too, they could find this information, it doesn't seem like fort knox - especially the way the gun shop guy was talking, none of it seemed like a big deal to him!

so there we go.

I beleive now that someone got info that was out of the ordinary! though in an investigation, not just random easy access.

that's my take.

sorry, bigfoot (your right -off sub.) but, I think we stumbled on some important info. that I NEEDED to know. thanx for the info. guys!

id still like to know why they (NICS) ask for my make/modle/serial # when I buy new.....

anyway, yeh, emclean, that is KIND OF what Ive done here. instead of it being all neighbors, its all people that know each other from around the area. I think it is better that way anyhow, because we are spread out and watching some different places each. I could name five places that I myself keep an eye on that either dont give reciepts, or have shady people working there that look at you like you are some piece of crap, or even my favorite place, the guy that charges you different every time you go there for the same thing. the other thing that I have worked to do in the past, is track down these idiots on the internet, and I have had some success doing so, actually. As for getting involved in some mosque here? I DONT THINK SO! I am not going to be associated with these people in any way shape or form, and I am not going to be the one that gets arrested for suspicious behavior sitting outside the same place every friday writing down who is there. I DO know that we have had guys in this area that went on shooting sprees BEFORE 911 saying that "the time is coming" for us americans to be afraid, and I am honestly offended that these individuals were given prison time, and not just shot with the gun in their hands. Theyd shoot me if i went around a college town shooting at buildings randomly. So Ill let the police and govt do thier jobs as best they can, and if I need to take up some slack, I have the ability and the people to do so, if need be. The real question is, where do we go from here? how would my group of concerned citizens get action taken on suspicious persons? how would we communicate with others like ourselves without becoming suspected militants? How does one go about organising more of the locals in this manner without getting arrested for illegal activity. you all know as well as I do, that if the cops dont like what you are doing, they will make something up or just arrest you because they have a gut feeling. your rights are good and all, but unfortunately, the police do as they please with you if they so choose. My area is known for corruption in the local govt. and police forces here, so its not as far fetched or as paranoid as it seems.

Dude I know this is going to erupt into another off topic, here we go:

The mousk, on the other side of town (right in the middle of where I grew up) had a bunch of guys that went over seas and trained in one of the muslim extreme camps. I can't remember, I think 10 or twenty guys. It made the news on the west coast - maybe a year and a half ago.

they disapeared! and so did there families.

remember though, there are ALL different types of muslims - the middle eastern types are the ones with a problem!

yea, I would strongly advise making the local law guys a part (of your watch group), or clue them in! as long as everyone's lagite, then there shouldn't be a problem! even if it made them "schetchy" it's ok because you have the law behind you. As long as you lay your intentions out real clearly.

I might even go public, to make sure that EVERYONE's rights were being excercised! If it was something I really beleived in.

Geez you guys are getting long winded on this subject...

Thank you Saltpeter, you said exactly what my dealer told me a while back.

Rock, I didn't read your large post, but be careful if you want to start anything covert/secret, the government frowns on that sort of thing and will likely plant a spy in your group if you get big/powerful enough. you still joining the Army?

Bvamp: I don't know about NY, but down here, I don't have to volunteer to anyone, including police, that I have a weapon or a liscence on me. That is in our state law.

Everyone: You are welcome to move to Ky, especially you all from NY and MD, poor souls....I buy a gun, walk out that day, want to sell a gun...I sell it, no paperwork. Law just says I can't knowingly sell to someone that can't legally possess it.

Emclan, I don't need a tin hat. I've been wearing a black beret for a long time and I won't take it off for your tin hat. Infact I have been wearing a black beret before they made it fashionable for the entire army, infact my beret was handed to me by my Regimental Colonel when I wan in the 2/75th. That's the real RANGERS. I make since if you really understand the time we live in. It wasn't to long ago when the Attorney General Reno was hunting down wacky americans, killing children and mothers but somehow missed Tim McCkvey who they had even had his girlfriend informing on him for over a year before he bombed us. There was the 94' crime bill and the Clintonistas selling secrets to the chinese.

Now we are ready to appease our enemy because it might help when an election. Look we are facing a clear and present danger, forget the imediate threat, they have already hit us. We are in a idealogical war, worse than WWII, when fascists were on the rampage. Now it is the muslims. Sure we would all love to bury are heads in the sand but let's face it. WE ARE AT WAR>

Emclan, I don't need a tin hat. I've been wearing a black beret for a long time and I won't take it off for your tin hat. Infact I have been wearing a black beret before they made it fashionable for the entire army, infact my beret was handed to me by my Regimental Colonel when I was in the 2/75th. That's the real RANGERS.

I make since if you really understand the time we live in. It wasn't to long ago when the Attorney General Reno was hunting down wacky americans, killing children and mothers but somehow missed Tim McCkvey who they had been tracking him for almost two years, even had his girlfriend informing on him for over a year before he bombed us. (What ever happend to the arab accomplice McCkvey had with him that horrible day that had been caught on video tape out side the fed building?) Then there was the 94' crime bill and the Clintonistas selling secrets to the chinese.

Now we are ready to appease our enemy again because it might help win an election. Look we are facing a clear and present danger, forget the imediate threat, they have already hit us. We are in a idealogical war, worse than WWII, when fascists were on the rampage. Now it is the muslims. Sure we would all love to bury are heads in the sand but let's face it. WE ARE AT WAR> I don't have to form a secret group, I don't trust many people with my life and the ones I do are already working for the Government doing what I suggest for a living.

Get real, I am addressing the guy's who are dreaming that they might be some future minuteman and the US GOV. is just going to hand them a M4 and say go get'em guys. I think it would be better to keep I eye out and leave the Mack Balone fantasy on the night stand. I am informed by formibable sources that there are sleeper cells in the US already willing to die for Jihad. I was also told that there is a lot of chatter going to the Mosques via the net from the mideast telling them to go for our throats or be disavowed as true muslims. More and more black and white muslims are showing up on the battlefield in Iraq and Afganastain to kill Americans and who ever helps us. When we pull out of there, if Kerry wins, then they(muslims) will re-group, take over local governments and turn even a greater arm and eye on us. I imagine that 9/11 will seem like a hundred years ago by the time they hit us next, but they will hit us on all fronts in one day. Poison water supplies in Texas, bomb buses in LA and explode apartments in Chicago all on the same day. They'll hit us with so many different components within there arsenal that for months we will be paralyzed and our economy will falter. I'm sure kerry will beg for Europe to help, but they will only chuckle and smile with evil glee as the once great nation is now falling on her face. Face it! Europe despises us because we kicked their buts. "You can tell a German, but you can't tell them much", is what my old German neighbor told me once.

We have only a few allies, only one we can always count on in the Middle East and that is Israel. UK is our allie but when they finally join the EU we will see them leave our side. The EU has to burry us if they are to break out of their economic stalemate. The EU will economically fail if we succede. So it is in their sole interest to dicredit us and to undo us. And that is what they have been doing and will continue to do. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." So the EU is in the clear with the muslims for now. As long as they are against us they will not see terrorism in Europe by AL Quida. But if they help us they will get hit very hard for sure. "Damn if you do, damn if you don't" for the EU, because they will be next if the Muslims can inflict enough damage on us to render us useless as a power, that will only happen if we internally fall apart and that is quite possible given how fractured we are, I think it has been said we have only been fractured this deep before and had such didain towards another President once and that was in 1860 when Linclon one the election and the South revolted.

It was a close electon too and there was moral issues involved to that come close to moral dilemas today like the Abortion issue, state sponsered genocide!

Yes we do live in perlious times.

I love the USA. Don't you?

Edited by rock47

whew! my god!

It's very clear that we have some people here that believe there's suspicious activity happening around - we get it (I'm with ya, on a SANE LEVEL, like pull that down 10 knotches!).

there are people here that think that everything's status quo.

I think it's cool as hell to debate, but are we really doing that?

There might be a point where no one is going to budge, I'm putting that delicatly.

jesus rock, are you on meth? alot of that doesn't even make sense. Seriously, I'm not even trying to flame you you either. dude, go to sleep. you'll feel alot better!

you're givin us doubters a bad name!

I HAVE NEVER USED DRUGS!

There will always be people out to discredit you, even lie about you in order to do so.

Dude! I am sane. I have seen terrorism first hand, nearly lost my life, seen others blown apart and I see our military is at war. So we are at war. You must be a Democrat and you must have seen and believed Michael Moore's Fahreniet 911.

Because you don't make sense. This week there was Suicide bombings in ten nations where we have troops or have supported us in our fight. Today there was a major, major bombing in Ubekistain, ever heard of the place? Probably not, it is a Al Quida hiding place and we have troops there. They bombed our embasy, It won't make news on major media sources, because it doesn't fit within their goals. But it happened and people died that worked there.

I guess you call yourself a doubter, what do you doubt? The war, the existance of god, 9/11, what do you doubt?

Better yet what do you believe in?

What gives you passion, what if anything would you sacrifice for? Would you give your life to save another? Muslims give their life to kill others. Abortionists give the life of innocents to make their own a little easier.

Ever thought about these things?

There was a black man named Frerick Douglas who use to be paraded around the north in the 1850's giving a speech entitled " Is the negro a "potential" Man.

Is not that ironic and absurd. Surely he was a man, but some believed and treated blacks as subhuman, less than cattle. Absolute horror and evil. Today people wage the question is the unborn human, are they a "potential" man? I am sure that Fredrick Douglas would agree, that abortion is a horror far worse than slavery. So here we are again, back to our little fantasy world were Democrats can stop the war and continue to kill innocents in the same stroke.

Islam teaches that there can be peace in the world through Islam only and that in order for there to be paradise on earth the entire world must be muslim, so all people must be converted or killed and some can live if they shut their mouthes and be a muslims slave.

This the world, faith and desire of our enemy. People were shocked over the Nazi Death Camps, they still can't believe the whole sale genocide and the system that no one stood up against that annialated so many innocent lives. The whole sale complacency of Europe, of the world. Are you being any different?

I think that you should re-read what I have said. WE ARE AT WAR, WAR has visited us and we can not go back in time and change that.

So why are you a doubter? Is it that you lack a basic understanding of the international world, is the cocoon of the US to thick for you to see out of. Probably it is and so is the Propganda of the left and the right. We are on the verge of WWIII, you doubt it. Who has nukes now days? Who is sending suicide bombers out? Muslim nations are and they are not going to ever fit in your box of thinking, we should spend more time defeating your enemy than trying to touch base with his emotions and thoughts. Our debating wether we believe there is a war or not. There is!

Edited by rock47

I think maybe you should go see a doctor and get some!

paxil.

I don't trust that this administration is looking out for my best intrests - I think they are motivated by money for themselves and there kind.

I am not a liberal, by any means - would love to vote rep. but my concious won't let me.

appreciate that you served - very honorable! thank you! that's no joke.

I am a doubter that are gov. is honest, i am a doubter in the current system, I doubt very much that your blood pressure is in a safe level!

I didn't read all of your post, because the ideas aren't very organized and you lost me. That's not a cut, dude, that's the truth!

I do respect that you have an opinion, and you have the balls to say them. I'm just sayin' the point got lost and it seems you're crazy - without reading the whole thing!

your last couple replies i have to admit, rock, were a little scattered with the focus aspect, man, but I hear ya. I guess if you refuse the tin hat award, I have to keep it for the next nominee huh? o well. I bet it will make a good target :)

Thanx vamp, that's all I was tryin' to say!

I would like to add that to put all muslims in a category, isn't quite getting the whole veiw. I don't condone the middle east way - IN THE LEAST!

In it's most pure form, it's just as serene and for the same cause as christianity, jewism(however you phrase that), budist, or hindu.

the jew, the christian and the muslim are all cousins - that's a fact! they all share abraham as a father, I guess that makes them brothers. Without researching, I'm pretty sure how that goes.

I just want to make sure everybody gets that.

Edited by Siagalova
If you are a true patriot and love America and know the Constution and your rights according to it. If you are sure that you could add to the deffense of the nation you should then form a underground anti-terror counter cells.
you are saying here that we should go and try to infltrate the enime, and later you complane of
More and more black and white muslims are showing up on the battlefield in Iraq and Afganastain to kill Americans and who ever helps us.

maybe they are in the civilan underground anti-terror counter cells, and are just trying to be trusted.

Infact I have been wearing a black beret before they made it fashionable for the entire army, infact my beret was handed to me by my Regimental Colonel when I was in the 2/75th.

ALL THE WAY, AIRBORNE. i stuck with the redish one. hate to be a ass, but can you match anything like this?

Christ, you didn't make your Master Blasters while in the 82nd , emclean? :D

And rock47, you're one squared away trooper in my book! :super:

The facts are that the Democrats don't give one fig about screwing you out your firearms rights (no matter what they try to portray), they want us to just give up fighting them and just join the rest of the brainwashed Socialist UN utopia masses (why do you think Hillary was pictured victory pumping *George Soros's arm like he just won the 100 yard dash at the local H.S. track meet) and Kerry was photographed with his thumbs up salute with the other three horsemen of the gun control apocalypse (Schumer, Feinstein, & old drunk uncle Teddy?).

Yea, we can be a social utopia like England and Australia (and other places the liberals engineered) where gun control obviously hasen't been working. :angry:

*For all you who don't know who George Soros is, he's that rich Bulgarian multi-milloinaire who funds every liberal cause he can in this country (including gun control) trying to turn the United States into what his vision of what it should be (namely what he is accustomed to, i.e. - Communist Bulgaria). :rolleyes:

And (like I think rock47 was trying to point out) the radical Muslims (which there are a boatload of as compared to peaceful ones) really don't like you. As a matter of fact, they hate your Go***mn American infidel guts. I (like rock47) don't think they are through with us over here by a longshot yet. The first bombing of the twin towers (if you remember it during Clinton's presidency) and this last one on 9/11 is just a precursor of what they have planned for us in the future. And if you think having a wetear, Socialist loving, pull-it-out-before-it-gets-too-hot-for-us president in office is going to scare them in leaving us alone in any way, I really feel sorry for you all (maybe I just need one of those tinfoil hats too now, I guess?). :rolleyes:

You supposed *gunowners* who are going to vote for Kerry are going to screw it up for all the rest of us Conservative gun owners. Bush might not be the sharpest tool in the shed (I think invading Iraq was a mistake on his part too, especially when Afganistan was a much more important target at the time), but at least he's not so obviously sneaky and deceitful like that slimy turd Kerry is (but I almost expect straight off lying on most issues from the (former lawyer) Democrat party now). :angry:

Edited by Gaddis

Cripes, no more late nite Postal 2 sessions and too much Red Bull for me anymore! :D

(I think I cleaned up my last post sufficiently that it's okay now for viewing in a family site (I still stand behind the jist of what I was trying to say though)). :rolleyes:

And you're totally correct, emclean. Now that I think of it, I never did see Master Blaster wings on anyone under the rank of E-5 (duh!). brain :ded:

Edited by Gaddis

Gaddis, you dont get the tin hat till you recomend people starting a "underground anti-terror counter cells." for a home guard, and that Abortion issues would some how be part of it. he got the tin hat for the disjointed, far reaching (and way off subject) remarks.

as for the john kerry comment up there. listen, the guy is touring around with the rev al sharpton. I live where he made his name (tawana brawly case, anybody?), and I actually have had the sickening opportunity to actually meet the guy once, share the same hotel with him twice, and he is one of, if not the most rascist son of a b#$ch I have ever met. If kerry is tooling around with the likes of that, i KNOW im not going to vote for him. If I had known kerry and edwards were stopping a few miles away to eat at wendy's, I woulda showed up asking him if he is aware of the background of the guy he is touring with, and if hes going to keep lying worse than nixon if he DOES get the job.

Then we have the middle east issue being brought up in here. well, I am certain that like was mentioned above, there will be plenty more attacks in the future. I live in a prime area for it, as these types hide well in my area it seems, and guess what? I am not going to lay on the floor and wait for the shooting to stop. me and about 20 other guys I know arent, as a matter of fact. we plan to be right there putting the rabid animals down that want to do this to you and me both. So if you think im paranoid, you can go on thinking that, but you are not from where I am from, and you have no idea what we here have to deal with, nor how threatened we all are in this area by these types of people. So I'll sit and bide my time waiting. Im no anti-terrorist sleeper cell, nor do I belong to one. I belong to the united states of america, and if someone wants to come here and try to kill ME, well, I have a bullet waiting for them with thier name on it. And that you can take to the bank. The ultimate point of this thread here is what SHOULD we, and what CAN we all do to better prepare ourselves or better protect ourselves in the future. Should we is not the question. Its more like HOW. I sure as hell am not afraid of these people, but I sure as hell will NOT ignore them either.

I like how you old army guys are disrespectful collectively to myself. I am beginning to think it is because I wouldnt command a tank brigade in europe for the 40 grand they shoved in my face. 40 grand was not enough to sit with a bullseye on my forehead facing the russians, and the only thing they would have let me fly (which, by the way, I have decorated pilots in my family), was a damn tanker because of my height. And I wont join the police dept. because I dont CARE about everybody else enough to do anything for them. same reason i didnt become a doctor. so if you want to talk down to me fine, just understand that I wasnt a yellow bellied bastard, and welched on my duties. If you all were in the sevice now, and in command of anything, or fire missles from ships or silos, probably have computers that I helped make or program anyhow, so i did my part as far as Im concerned. Oh yeh, that whole industry can go you know where....

But I will NOT do nothing knowing there is a permanent threat to my own self and family from people the likes of which only need to have a few to carry on thier b.s. war forever and ever.

And you cant have my tin hat!

I guess you really havent emclean. a bunch havent, actually but others have, and for the most part ya'll DO kinda talk down to us civilians, in your own way, whether you know it or not. either way, it is difficult to get ones meaning over typed message forums via the internet. smiley faces, icons, or not.

I think you are being silly, my posts makes great sense, it touches on all out lil' debates over the last few days, resummarizes my talking points and shines of humble and modest intelect.

Your threads Emclan and Bvamp smell of juvinile contempt, your arguments are disjointed and hypocritical- a splash of liberlism, then a splash of patriotism.

NOTE: Liberals are not patriots, a patriot is some one who is for something beyond them selves, liberals are only for themselves and are against moral, sound, logical, rational natural law. The Ten Commandments and the Bill of Rights!

Anyways, I wa addressing the Homegaurd topic, the WAR, and the erosion of our civil liberties and rights.

"All things are permisable, but not all things are benificial"

1. Homegaurd in practical is best when conducting itself in a usefull way. Waiting for armegeddon is silly, go out and find the terrorists in your area and turn them in.

2. We are at war, we were attacked, many, many, hundreds of innocent Americans have been killed by terrorists in the last few years, from the Phillipines to Israel. Were ever they could they have killed us.

3. Emclan and Bvamp seem to be ready to defend America, give their lives for us, yet they speak of being uncaring of the lives of fellow Americans and the unborn, they see no difference in the enemy and the rest of us, this balogne.

The thought and myth that there is good Islam and bad Islam is ridiculous. The religion is pure unadulturated EVIL. Please don't lump Jews and Christians in with Fascist Rascist Murderous religion. There I do concede are good people mislead by the muslim religion, as their is bad people pretending to be Jews and claiming Christianity but I am not speaking about individual people, but about the religion, the idealogy and teachings of Islam. Judaisim and Christianity to teach love, not murder. Islam teaches Murder. It teaches a class system and exclusion. Opposite of Judaism and Christianity. I am also speaking of the practical examples not wacked out pretenders.

Lastly, we all have a choice or had a choice to serve our nation in one way or another. I choose the military, I gave up a football scolarship to join. I gave up a chance to go to West Point to join the Rangers, and I gave up my blood to defend this nation. I am not better because I served, I am better because others have sacrificed more for me than I could ever for them.

P.S. This ain't high school guys, when you claim my post doesn't make sense and it does, it is you who looks like you don't have sense.

HUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!........was invented by Rangers during the Korean war.

Edited by rock47

so, i guess that is a no to the request for you to back up your clame to being a ranger (why would you skip west point for rangers, they let officers be rangers too), or on the movie, or being a Human Behavoir Specialist, or to assistant-trainer for an Olympic Skeet Team, and last but not leastm, couple of stents in several Armys , including our own.

Posted on: Jan 15 2004, 04:22 PM

I have worked in the shooting sports my whole life. I have worked my way up from trap boy, to assistant-trainer for an Olympic Skeet Team coaching clinic and now during the fall weekends I operate and own my own bird guide business, after working for other outfitters and Clubs over the years. I also put myself through school as a Hunting/fishing Guide.

I have worked in Pro-clinics with Olympic Eye Doctors

Posted on: Jan 12 2004, 06:08 AM

I'm talking to you about BVAMP, and being a Human Behavoir Specialist now after a couple of stents in several Armys , including our own,

Posted on: Jul 30 2004, 01:45 PM

I had been working on a movie project

Bvamp, i just try to call the BS when i see it.

If I offend anyone, and I know with this post i definately will, I am sorry for that, but I want to correct this guy on his false judgement (like he has a right to do that) of myself.

ok, rock47, here you go then:

all religeon is a FARSE! k? there is NO such thing as GOD. (if there IS, boy is it going to be mad at US!) it is a figment of man's petty imagination, and is something to put fear into men during times when our species was at its lowest. I mean come on, people were going around humping everyone else, humping thier animals, killing each other because they felt like it, and yada yada yada, I can go on and on. So if you want to call muslims as a whole evil, you should also lump in the jews and christians as well. Every single one of ya think you are better than the next because of how you see/worship god. well I have news for ya. There is no such thing as god. What did the christians do during the crusades? how about the spanish inquisition? how about the salem witch trials? how about what isreal does now? how about Iraq and bin ladel? the sooner everyone learns to shut up about god, for whatever reason they need, the sooner we can all get back to not hating one another because of something as trivial and pathetic as worshipng something that does NOT exist. It was put there because LAW didnt work way back when, and putting a fear of the unknown and that there is an afterlife for you to have or lose depending on your life's actions....I mean come on, if you are a behavioral specialist, then you can SURELY see this reasoning. I have faith that all men are just as evil, and yet just as good as the next. that is where i put my faith.

then you have repeatedly said that I talk out my butt about this retinal damage from high-recoil rounds. which eye doctors were you talking to? the ones that check the guys shooting .22 cal biatholon? go ask the british safari hunters about it, and the guys that have bad eyesight from shooting 3 1/2" 12 gauge all day for half thier lives at skeet. its fact, and it is common knowledge, at least in the circles I am from, and all the literature that Ive read.

no, i dont care about the unborn. they arent here yet, and I dont really even care for the living as it is now. We all are ugly people, whatever race/creed/religeon/nationality you may be of. that is the essence of man.

rock, I am not waiting for armageddon. I am waiting for the people i have my eyes on to do something strange, and as I have done ALREADY in the past, turn them in. how do you know what I am up to? Ive only stated in this thread my intentions to defend myself, and that I have others around me that will do the same, if need be. Bigfoot wallace up there started this whole thing, not as a pissing match, but to get an idea of how to start some kind of organised citizen's terrorism watch. I totally agree with the guy too. something HAS to be done. I AM watching people, and I HAVE turned some people in, and I HAVE gone to others I know in my area and discussed what we can ALL do along the same lines.

war. we as human beings have had about 200 years of recorded peace across the entire planet in RECORDED HISTORY! (most of which i might add was during the roman rule, and I even doubt it was that long of a period, because of the lack of records from the rest of the planet) we are bound to war by our mentality, and being a behavioral specialist, rock, I am sure that you already know this.

lets blame the muslims. great theory. I hate noone, but I also like almost noone as well. I see things as they really ARE< not how others tell me they are, and we collectively as human beings are one ugly species, and we will always be ugly.

and if you think i am a liberal, you are smoking something. I am so far to the conservative extreme, they should have a new party just for me. I have lost all faith I had in my government, my army, and my people. So how I see it, I am on my own. Again, as I have said before, I am not anti-govt, anti this or that, I am just anti-b.s. and anti-youtellingmewhattodowithmylife. The government doesnt care a bit about me or you, just themselves and what THEY believe. You dont seriously think they will do what WE want them to do ya? how many people are in the governmental body that actually vote on the laws? THAT is representing the people? they vote on life-changing laws that none of the people have ANY say in, when those same laws should be presented to the PEOPLE and the PEOPLE should be voting on them. the military is phasing out the human factor as much as possible, and again, they conduct themselves in a manner of "yeh go torture those idiots that we caught last week, but I am the general, so I am not accountable for those under my command". then you have the people. if you need me to explain why i lost faith in my fellow countrymen, then you have been in a concrete box for the last 50 years. The ww2 generation was the last rightous generation that graced this nation, as as it dies off, so does our true ideals of freedom, fairness, and democracy. And you can take that to the bank. If you thought you had rights, you must have been mistaken. you can live your life as long as you dont piss someone else off that is bigger than you. such is the way of the world, and it has always been that way. we are free ONLY in that we can come and go as we please, (mostly), that we can choose our line of work, as well as our pay, and that we can fart into the wind if there is nobody around to smell it. you just WAIT as see whats brewing up in the wind. there is a REASON the AWB is going bye bye. wait till you see what the states are going to each do when its gone. Ill give you a hint. stock up on anything preban you can afford, including magazines, if you dont live in a state like new mexico, nevada, arizona, or texas, that have three gun laws. even those might follow suit with the rest of the states. then the gun laws will be written in concrete, and then they will move on to other freedoms.

by the way? I was lost in what to think about life and the world, so I myself read most of the jewish bibles, the quran, and the christian bible. its all a bunch of crap. its men saying they spoke to something called GOD to keep everyone in line. if you cant see that part of it, I feel for you, rock. they all say....be good, friend, but kill those who dont follow as you do, or convert them if you cant kill them. every single one of them say it....

The only part of our country that i have ANY respect for anymore are the lowly grunts out there serving and dying, and the police. not the feds, but the county, city, and state police that go out every day and put their lives on the line to try to protect US. If i break the law, I want a cop showing up to arrest me, not some man in black throwing me in some pit and putting dirt over me. If it werent for the cops and the grunts, we would all be in a serious world of ****.

Emclean, I don't know what you want for proof, a copy of my 201. I see you don't really know the difference between a Ranger and some one who went to Ranger school. I was young and niave and impatient, I wanted to be a Ranger. Not a Officer who is a Ranger graduate, but not serving as a Ranger. My dad was an officer with a Ranger Tab, but was a Calvary and MP guy. Never spent a day after Ranger scool leading Rangers out on Patrol. I wanted To be a real Ranger and eventually end-up in Delta Force, I never made it passed Rangers, but am proud to have served in the 2/75th Ranger Regiment.

I guess I will in a few days have to dig up some photos that shows me in formation with my scroll and Black beret with a hundred other dudes at the 2/75 barracks or something like that to give you satisfaction. But really, anybody in the know, knows I am not making it up. A real Huahh can tell by the way I talk and the things I know I am no fake. So take your pink Beret and your eighty deuce experience and go jump in a lake. I hate legs and Airborne Pukes who act like legs. It's just pure envy, you could of went Ranger, I knew lots of PFC's and SPEC4's who joined Ranger Regiment. I been to Ft. Bragg lots of times and was not impressed one bit at all, maybe the new generation with their combat experience in Iraq and Afganastain most likely are pretty top notch troopers. I just got to tell you that I am way beyond petty lil' arguments about this and that, I am trying to talk about defending our nation, not who has more salad and credintials as soldiers.

Yes I have done all I claimed, silly you to assume just because you have lived a silly little existance that others have not lived more serious lives. I know a guy I meet in C co. 2/75 who was in the Canadian Army, the French Foreign Legion and after The Rangers went Delta Force and is now a Private contractor working for the DOD in Iraq. So it seems to me you guys live very unimaginative lives and are quick to jump to silly accusations based on your own boering lives.

Yes, I have a dual minor B.A. degree in Human Behavior and Political Science with a Major in History. I am working on a teachers certificate now.

I grew up next to a Olympic training facility for trap and skeet, I worked there and was an assistant to the head traineer and a trap boy for the winner of the 84' Olympics, international skeet.

I served in the Israeli army as a volunteer.

But if you reread my posts and look passed your egoes you will see how everything I have said is playing itself out in the news today. Muslims have attacked several Christian churches today. Tom Ridge of Homeland Security said that " every citizen should actively look for suspicious people, people who are casing government and finacial instututions" A woman was caught swimming accross the Reo Grande who is a known terrorist. A group of arrosonsits lite fires all over Seattle at apparment buildings And they believe the next terrorist attacks will be carried out by black, white and women Muslims. Not Jews or Christians, Muslims. And I still argue Islam is EVIL, Pure Evil and the poor people duped for what ever reason by Islam are in great danger for their lives and their souls, because that religion is run by the devil himself. In days to come you'll see all the liberal media hype and lies, all the rewriting of history books that try to make Islam seem peaceful will see for yourself how vile and evil it really is. When men and women in the devils name, ALLLAH carry out murder against innocent civilians you will see for yourself the evil it is.

So YOu guys look silly putting me down when I am talking about reality and you guys are to busy looking for ways to put me down.

I am sorry for you BVAMP, you are confused about and misunderstand the GOD who loves you and has given you a way out of your sin and of your hurts. YOu could live a fufilling life full of hope and spiritual understanding without fear or lust, a life knowing of a greater kingdom to come and the ONE who Loves you.

Emclean, you know where camp McKall is? I have spent some time there if you know what I mean.

Rangers Lead the Way........All the Way! HUAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rock47

im not putting you down, Im just stating MY beliefs. And it is FACT that you all god-worshipping people start wars over your vision of what god IS. god is a state of mind, not an actual thing. and i will also add, that even though i brought it up, I dont believe that god is anything but a personal thing that each and every person should keep to themselves. It is not anyone's business but yours who.how, and when you worship god. You seem to forget your history, in that most all "visions" of god by the "prophets" happened during periods of famine, or when there was known problems with food poisoning. Since people understood what all that was, and what a hallucination REALLY was, there hasnt been a prophet or true sighting of god since. I think thats pretty damn cooincidental, dont you? How did you pass english by the way rock? You dont spell like a college graduate, but hey, i know people that just cant spell for the life of them. then again, one of them is a dislexic, and the other two I know never finished high school, let alone college.

I dont need tom ridge to tell me to watch. I have been watching since 1998 when i knew it was coming after the african bombings. I was in canada two weeks before 911 and saw a large group of muslims celebrating what looked like 10 weddings at once. Yes, I reported that after 911, but it was pretty useless info by that time. Yes, I have reported or gotten other people to report this type of people, and some of them HAVE been carted off. How many doctors do you know that have thier phd in chemistry that pump gas? come on now.

I dont live in fear, or lust, and I really dont care much for sharing good thoughts with a bunch of people every weekend. if you want to, you go for it, but please, keep it to yourself, as there are those of us that think that THAT type of thing is what is CAUSING the problems in the world. "how i live is better than you do." "no, how i live is better than you do" "lets fight about it and start killing each other, and MAKE them believe we are better" that is a crock, and Im not buying it.

And this woman that was caught? what does that tell you? what do the new alerts tell you? its time. I predicted 911 was going to happen, except I thought it would be the UN building. I also predicted the anthrax b.s., and I predict armed gangs shooting up small towns in the middle of nowhere. It is NOT hard to figure out, and like I said before, I have taken action with my freiends and neighbors to DO something about it if they make the mistake of coming to my area with thier b.s. war. I am NOT going to pay taxes so they can have a trial and get put in jail for who knows how long. I will not sit and HOPE the cops get here in time to stop them from shooting up MY street. My priorities are for my own self, and not for pushing my beliefs onto others, much like you see in the gun laws you bitch about SO much now. You bible-thumping people are doing the SAME thing! I think ya need to take your bible, go find a muslim and a jew, and have them bring thier holy "manuals to a better life because I dont know how to be good without someone telling me", and go beat each other senseless with them until one of you is left standing. YOU caused this, and now you have to deal with it. So do I, and that is not very fair to me. But I will not be afraid, as I know that I am human, and that my life is nothing in the grand scheme of things, so I will live it how I want. Hopefully, some of them will show themsleves up my way again soon, so the people up here that are SICK AND TIRED OF THIS can make an example of them. The muslims dont hate me and you, just uncle sam. If you spoke to some of them, you would understand this. Only now are they beginning to hate us as individuals, because of our wanton support for unsound ideals that not one of us voted for in the first place. Its good to disagree and argue, but then again, one must remember that not everyone is like them, nor should they be. That is what makes you you, and me me, and that guy over there him.