Tony ready to empty these things!!

Picked up mags over the weekend man these things are HUGE sitting in front of Lahti 20mm recievers shows the size of them.Tony ready to get the S17 and empty these things out..Actually never thought a shotgun would make me this anxious thought only the F/As could do this to me!!!!!TicTocTic Toc... 463498.jpg

post-4833-1168255912_thumb.jpg

post-4833-1168255971_thumb.jpg

I need an honest answer here. ARE THE NEW 10 ROUNDERS RELIABLE??? I know they look sweet, but willm they work in the heat of a match ??????? I read many posts about feed lip and other malfunctions. Also, can they be used as 10+1???

Edited by inparidel

I believe they will, I only purchased one in the first run and have put 600+ rounds bird/trap shot and 200+ slugs through it, with very limited malfunctions. Only malfunctions I had was with 3" 00 buck from wally world when I first tested the magazine but after shooting 40-50 rounds of 2 3/4" the magazine was broke in and would feed 3" fine. The new feed lips have fixed any issues of the old ones, they stay in place and don't catch on anything they shouldn't.

I use my AGP mag 10+1 fairly frequently, and I don't have bolt hold open. Takes a bit of hand strength and practice to get the mag in without a hitch. (LR)BHO would fix that problem though.

Thanks for the answer, but to be a bit more specific, If you had one in the pipe, would the full 10 rd mag cycle normally after firing?

Inparidel, ive found that loading the saiga on a closed bolt to be a bit more challenging. Pulling back on the charging handle gets me stuck on the first shell but it can be done by hand. If one was in the pipe already im quite sure that the racoil would send the bolt flying back much easier than my hands. Ive never tried it though.