Sold Pending Funds - Take two

Bought this when I wanted a Saiga shotgun and the 12s were hard to come by but the 20s were in excess.

At this point a Saiga-12 better suits my needs and this one needs to go to make room financially. I haven't found any Saiga-20s available on auction sites or Gunsamerica.

This item is UNFIRED, with box. Comes complete with one magazine.

List price $300 shipped and insured from my FFL to your FFL.

I ship from my FFL because it saves the occasional trouble and is preferred by many other FFLs out there, and once again that is all included in your purchase price.

Barrel length is 22".

post-6-1170433622_thumb.jpg

ALSO AVAILABLE:

I can also provide a customized wooden stock set and/or the standard P-grip conversion according to your preferences. This will be a better deal than buying separately. Final price would depend on what exactly you want.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

Just to get some numbers out there, how much total for PG conversion, using standard polymer furniture? [AK PG, G2 FCG and AK stock]

What is the price difference between shipping as seperate parts and all parts pre-installed?

I have a used K-var buttstock available, G2 FCGs, and will check what synthetic AK grips I have on hand. I will quote worst case scenario as though I had to buy a grip and not cheaply. I'll add this US Compliance and conversion package (all conversion work done by you) for $100 (or most likely less). This includes ALL US compliance parts and major conversion components but no conversion hardware. Will do the conversion work for $75. My conversion would include all additional hardware and touch up of bare metal with smooth boundaries for any variances in texture or shade.

For a wooden furniture set, I will quote $100 for base wood choice and options unfinished, and this can be whether you want a conversion or non-conversion set. This is $20-30 short of what these sets would normally cost. I may go lower if you will go for certain existing furniture I have in stock. Other options are available at regular pricing, such as wood upgrades and details like grip grooves and handguard vents.

I will endeaver to check on availability of certain components which could affect pricing. In the meantime, I will be happy to discuss offers that best reflect your needs and preferences. I'd be happy to meet you part-way on any of this, say you want the metalwork done but want to provide some or all conversion parts yourself.

Oh, and of course I can consider FTF in western PA.

Trades considered, with appropriate moneys going either way:

Professionally built Yugo M70 Fullstock

Saiga-12 (threaded muzzle preferred)

Saiga-100 in 30-06

Saiga-223 (20" barrel only)

Edited by BattleRifleG3
  • 2 weeks later...

Special revised conversion offer:

Will include K-var buttstock, G2 FCG, and Falcon industries ergo grip for $50 additional - this is a killer price on these parts. FCG is new, Falcon grip and K-var stock are used.

Will do conversion with these parts for $50 additional, so for a total of $100 additional. This is not the Tromix conversion complete with proprietary trigger guard and refinishing, but it works.

That's $400 for a NEW and CONVERTED S-20. Whether you use it for tactical or sporting use, the superior trigger and balance of the conversion would serve you well.

There are offers out on this shotgun, so if you agree with me that this is an excellent price, make it yours before it becomes someone else's. On the shotgun itself you're saving $65-75 over the best wholesaler I could find.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

The price on conversion furniture and parts is a package deal only, intended to help move the shotgun.

I have received a number of E-mails and PMs that are more cryptic than "I'll take it", so if you want this deal on a NEW Saiga-20, claim it now. We can figure all the package details later if you are sure you at least want the shotgun.

Will discount a wooden furniture set an additional $20 if you'll let me keep the original synthetic handguard.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

Unfortunately that's NOT how it worked in this case.

HGK washed out and the shotgun is for sale again.

If any of my special option quoting was confusing (which I am very often) just message me with what you'd like and I'll quote it, taking into account all applicaple discounts.

Edited by BattleRifleG3
It's already sold pending funds, and I just received the funds for all but the auxilliary parts of the deal. It would take some pretty severe events to reverse it now, but on the 0.0000001% chance, I'll consider you next in line. ;)

Dang.... Oh well... I'll grab another.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.