I don't see why the fuck they make such a big deal of abu-ghraib, etc. Ok, so a few soldiers took embarrassing photos of Iraqi prisoners? Big shit. They make videos of them beheading us. People are idiots.

Oh, would I have a video to post supporting that statement (man, I really love e*fuct). :wub::up:

Look how Al Qaeda treats it's subjects. Of course America's liberal closet-homo class would probably not have no objections watching this. At least we put a sack over their heads first before humiliating them. :blush:

*Warning, standard disclaimers apply. NSFW or impressionable children. Click at your own risk (and don't bitch if you do and then get offended). :chris:

I like how "pumper boy" hits him in the back (instead of slapping his ass cheek) when the action is going all hot and heavy. :f0ckers:

All the video needs now to be perfect is some Barry White playing softly in the background. :wub::up:

To Osama with love

Christ does no one read post dates anymore? You just picked apart a post from 3 years ago! I don't think the guy who typed it even gives a shit anymore.
I didn't notice the OP was 2 years old. OTOH the 6 replies previous to mine were from yesterday. Guess you didn't notice that, eh?

Yeah I did, cause I read post dates. :haha:

firstly ,Getting back to those 72 virgins, do they get western hot blond stripper types or dirty hairy fat chicks that are so ugly they have to cover their faces with a scarf?

secondly . why dont we get virgins when we die?

Didn't you watch the video that Gaddis posted? You will find your virgin there! LMAO.