Hmm, at least two of the (I thought good!) Zombie movies "Return of the Living Dead" (Kentucky) and the remake of "Day of the Dead" (somewhere in Michigan, I believe? :unsure: ) didn't take place anywhere near Philly. :unsure:

John Russo wrote the story for "Night of the living dead" & "Return of" the original night was shot near philly.

Tom Savinni (sp?) Make up & effects for "Friday the 13th" + "original DAWN of the Dead" (also shot near Philly)

(I think...? could be wrong)

Both guys live in philly. along with most of the cast of "Night of"

I'm trying to get an endorsement from John Russo for Red*Jacket's ZK line. (ZK=Zombie Killer )

Edited by Juggernaut
Those times when I seemed like such an asshole...well now you know why! Sorry.

THANKS GUYS!

:up:

Yeah, but your "our" asshole. Now pick up that soap!

Those times when I seemed like such an asshole...well now you know why! Sorry.

THANKS GUYS!

:up:

Yeah, but your "our" asshole. Now pick up that soap!

umm dosen't that make him more of our bitch...

ya know I don't think there are any other forums that would tolerate such mod abuse

just bustin on ya, I personally am glad to have the mods that we do

.....ever get a piece of ass that was so good you felt like telling the whole world about it??"

After my 3rd wife and I busted up, I met a woman......a former beauty queen (state level), and a judge's daughter......I couldn't think about anything but her. Hell, I could hardly go to work........... She was absolutely georgeous, with an unbelievable body..........

When it ended, it ended badly............and I spent about six weeks laying face down on the floor in my living room with the blinds closed, just thinking things over.......(Cobra??)

It finally came to my mind that regardless of how beautiful a woman is, or how infatuated you are with her.......that RIGHT NOW, sitting in a bar somewhere, is some guy that

NEVER WANTS TO SEE THAT BITCH AGAIN...........

Once I made that realization, my life got a lot simpler.....................

Congrats Gary! That's rather laudable! :haha:

(sorry I couldn't resist)

Great catch Dude!

*edit* way to go Gary! now my post makes no sense at all! ;)

Edited by Juggernaut

Wow, I missed some things. Thanks for the compliments on the gift. Sorry about the cheating ho's. Thanks for the advise about bondage - it actually might come in handy. I'm pretty sure a good number of Zombie-flicks were filmed in Philly (if you're including the less famous ones).

I gave a gun to my last ex. It was my 12 guage that stood next to the bed. We were still trying to be friends at the time, and doing a pretty good job of it. I, along with four or five other mutual friends, helped her move into her new place. The shotgun was my house-warming gift to her. "No house is a home until you're equipped to defend it." That's what I told her.

Cobra: Glad to here you're hanging on, and I'm pretty sure that I speak for at least a few other people when I say that I didn't mind hearing about your ex-wife a couple of posts back.

heh, heh, heh............ It will get better as it goes, my friend............ Time passes. I employ a 5-year rule. Without fail, 5 years later, I run into an ex somewhere and say: "What the fuck could I have been thinking........."

I get that feeling twice every other weekend! :lolol:

heh, heh, heh............ It will get better as it goes, my friend............ Time passes. I employ a 5-year rule. Without fail, 5 years later, I run into an ex somewhere and say: "What the fuck could I have been thinking........."

Yeah, right Drew you make me deal with her more than you do!!

Hey Cobra, good luck with your new girlie!!

Yeah, right Drew you make me deal with her more than you do!!

Hey Cobra, good luck with your new girlie!!

Thank you missy! I'm havin' a blast! :wub:

What Saiga???